Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Helloooooooooo, ECF'ers!

I've got an extra Dagger VO that would love to come live with you.

Caveat, up front. The screen is dimming, so hopefully you are one of those mastermind fixer uppers who can replace the screen.

She comes with 2 extra sets of plates (see pics) and other than the screen issue, is in perfect shape.

From a website:

The Dagger is pretty original, it has an aesthetic all it own with a unique silhouette that makes it stand out from the crowd. Its size, hand feel, and fit & finish really make it a mod worth checking out. Right off the bat it looks and feels way more expensive than it is. Its solid, with a finish that is almost bulletproof. The battery door swings up on a hinge and nothing rattles on the mod anywhere. There are magnet side panels that can be swapped for different designs, but right out of the box the carbon fiber panels are pretty 'dope' (not overly shinny, which is good). The packaging tube is well executed and again contributes to a rather premium experience. VO Tech has done a great job.

It performs well and has a decent battery life for a single 18650. The size is sort of perfect, not too big and really a great size to fit well in the hand. All the edges are nicely rounded to give a comfortable feel. The screen has a nice solid glass window that can take a hit (pretty scratch resistant). The buttons are solid too, and have a nice click to them. Also the mod is wide enough to accommodate (most) atties.

VO Tech has a gem of a mod with the Dagger. Not only is it well designed, built, and packaged. If you are in the market for a solid, premium, sexy little 75W mod then you might want to check this one out.

Original plates:

20170202_144144.jpg

Original box:

20170203_161449.jpg

All white plates:

dagger love.jpg

I don't know what they're called plates, but I like 'em! (Samurai? Samurai sword?)

20170522_150229.jpg

The Dagger:

• Uses a Single 18650 Battery (not included)
  • VO75 Chipset
  • Constructed with CNC Process from 6063 Aluminum
  • OLED Display Screen
  • Wattage Range: 5W – 80W
  • Bypass Mode
  • Temp Control
  • Auto Temp Control
  • 6 Second Power Curve
  • Minimum Resistance: 0.08Ω
  • Micro USB Port
    • Charging (0.5A )
    • Firmware Updates

Please PM me if you'd like this mod, with the additional 2 sets of plates. I'll be happy with $30 shipped (without the OG box).

Best wishes,

KD~

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
@DPLongo22 will be happy to rekount the story. :thumbs:

It will help if you post a picture of your ORIGINAL "Orange" Clouper Mini. You know, the really DARK "Orange" one. :laugh:

In the meantime, it's only proper >

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Is...is...is th-th-th-that an orange Cloupor Mini mod in the background in the last pic?

@DPLongo22 will be happy to rekount the story. :thumbs:

So, while there's absolutely nothing worth watching on TV :nun:, I'll waste some time with a story. Picture me sitting in a big comfy chair in front of a fireplace.

Once upon a time, when ECF used to allow Giveaway threads, Clouper did one where the prize was a newly released Clouper Mini, with the winners getting to select their preferred color.

Well, @Katdarling was one of the winners of this particular giveaway, and she chose Orange. She was QUITE excited about it, both for the mod and the color.

Days and weeks passed, but dutifully (I won't say, "Patiently") she waited. As any vaper knows (especially back in those days), the waiting felt like an eternity (but was probably just a few days). There is a song written about waiting for vapemail, and I know it still floats around here (but my memory isn't clicking on all cylinders right now).

Anyway, FINALLY the package arrived.

"Drum roll, please!"

Lo and behold, Kat's REALLY DARK ORANGE Clouper Mini. :ohmy:

ClouperMini-KD.jpg

When she inqiured about it, they assured her that it absolutely WAS an orange one they shipped. If I recall correctly, they even questioned her lighting when she submitted a pic. :lol:

I'm sorry, Kat - it's NOT funny (but it IS funny!). Well, NOW it is (funny), at least ;)

So, we searched and searched and were finally able to score an orange one from a kind and sympathetic vaper here on ECF. Surprised? No. A community like no other, tis.

:wub:

And there you have it.

1709869418022.png

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I have a black Cloupor Mini and one day I decided to use 91% alcohol to clean it. Well, not a good idea. The alcohol started taking paint off. But not completely and I stopped shortly after I realized it (I thought the black on the towel was just dirt at first lol).

The end result was that It actually turned it into an iridescent black, but uneven. The battery door turned a glossy iridescent black which actually looks good, but the body turned really splotchy dull iridescent black. The iridescence on the dull body is only able to be seen in the right light - otherwise kinda looks like it was in a fire lol.

they even questioned her lighting when she submitted a pic.

lol! Friggin' Cloupor!

I have 2 minis that work and 1 that burned out. But I think that was my fault because I was vaping on it while charging. I didn't have a charger then.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Rating - 100%
    105   0   0

Users who are viewing this thread