Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I have to laugh so I don't cry. You have to admit it's certainly an odd situation, and I'm the queen of odd health issues. :laugh: Seriously, I'm confident the hearing will clear up in the next couple of months. The doctor told me a way to hear if you still have hearing issues is to rub your fingers together while holding your hand next to ear. You should be able to hear them rubbing together. I can't. In both ears. The dog bite is not biggie. It's my right hand he bit but I can still use it fine so it looks worse than it is. This has NOT been the best of years for us. Stuff keeps on happening. Get one issue resolved and BOOM! Here comes something else. Do you want to hear some thing funny? When I blow my nose my ear whistles and you can hear it across the room Morgan said, :laugh:

I'm still having trouble getting used to Morgan's hair. Hubby hasn't seen it yet. He knew we were going to do it but probably won't expect to the degree it is.

Ears are nothing to mess with. I hope yours heal really soon.Her hair is fabulous dahlink...At least she hasn't pierced every movable part of her body. Hair is replaceable...She will outgrow it..I used to do that to Jimmy's when he was in HS.We went to a soccer tournament in Florida.My son was the keeper and the other team was afraid of him I heard one of the players say he looks like a crazed Ronald McDonald....We then went to Disney since we were there and people wanted to have their picture taken with him..True story..Good times..

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
You guys are buying stuff and since I don't vape, to keep up with the Posse tradition, I just bought a new coffee pot. Not your run of the mill coffee pot mind you but an officially approved and blessed FlyingV coffee pot! :thumbs: I can't wait. I'm getting tired of the crappy tasting k-cups lately. Now I just have to find some tasty fresh roasted beans to grind up before the thing arrives from Amazon. :)

It is a KRUPS KM4689 Moka Brewer. Thanks FlyingV....

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
You guys are buying stuff and since I don't vape, to keep up with the Posse tradition, I just bought a new coffee pot. Not your run of the mill coffee pot mind you but an officially approved and blessed FlyingV coffee pot! :thumbs: I can't wait. I'm getting tired of the crappy tasting k-cups lately. Now I just have to find some tasty fresh roasted beans to grind up before the thing arrives from Amazon. :)

It is a KRUPS KM4689 Moka Brewer. Thanks FlyingV....
MMMMMM..I can smell it brewing from here...

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
So here is what I've racked up: Radius-check,Rebuildable Ijoy Limitless -check,coils for RB- check,cotton-check,drip tips-check,coils for my Aspire mini for when i try to do a rebuilable and it completely fails and more than likely blows up-check...I'm good.
Can anyone tell me what those fat little short drip tips are for and do I need one?

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
So here is what I've racked up: Radius-check,Rebuildable Ijoy Limitless -check,coils for RB- check,cotton-check,drip tips-check,coils for my Aspire mini for when i try to do a rebuilable and it completely fails and more than likely blows up-check...I'm good.
Can anyone tell me what those fat little short drip tips are for and do I need one?
Those are "chuff tips" and I'm not a fan. A lot of the RDA's, RBA's come with them, and I swap them out for "normal" glass tips. Try them and see if you like them! Personally, I feel like I'm trying to wrap my lips around a MC tailpipe! :lol:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Ears are nothing to mess with. I hope yours heal really soon.Her hair is fabulous dahlink...At least she hasn't pierced every movable part of her body. Hair is replaceable...She will outgrow it..I used to do that to Jimmy's when he was in HS.We went to a soccer tournament in Florida.My son was the keeper and the other team was afraid of him I heard one of the players say he looks like a crazed Ronald McDonald....We then went to Disney since we were there and people wanted to have their picture taken with him..True story..Good times..

:laugh: on the story!

No, we haven't let her pierce anything more than the ear lobe and ear cartilage. She begged for the belly button and we said absolutely not! So she did it to her self. Twice. :facepalm: I'd much rather her have aqua hair than some of the piercings that are out there.

Yep, ears are definitely important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread