Drott's Dog House
012815.gif

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Mornin' all.

I hope all you folks up north are staying warm. It's about 25 right now on the way up to the mid 40's.

Mrs E just called. CJ didnt have a very good day at school yesterday. It got to the point where he was made to sit at a table by himself to do his school work. Today hasnt gotten any better. Apparently, he decided it would be a good idea to run down the hallway...backwards...until he ran into another kid. Then once he was back in a classroom, grabbed someone by their shirt and started shaking him and dragged him around the room by his shirt... His teacher sent him to the office who called Mrs E. What really bothers us the most about it, is that this kind of behavior is extremely out of character for him. Yeah, he's always a bit rambunctious, but not to this degree. Even the threat of not letting him play basketball wasnt enough to convince him to make better decisions. So, since it seems like he has too much pent up energy, when I get home, I am going to make him run around the house until I get tired so he can burn that excess energy off. If hes going to be punished, I might as well do it in a way that involves exercise. Damm kid.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Ok folks, dear old dad has asked me for links and places to buy a mod. It sounds like he's wanting to try to start vaping again. Which he needs. He quit smoking for the better part of 5 years, then picked it back up after his brain surgery just because his wife started smoking before his brain surgery because she was so worried about the brain surgery.... :facepalm:

He wants something bigger than a cigalike, but smaller than a Provari. I think anything "mini" is out of the question. So, please help me out. Where would you go for an MVP, MVP2, or those iLeaf things that some of y'all have been raving about? And if you have any ideas on an eGo style, that might be good for me to pass along too. Also, in order to keep it simple for him, where can you find a ProTank cheap? Yeah, I have several, but they all came from different places.

In the meantime, Im gonna start packing up. Gotta get home and make CJ run around the house until I get tired. Then back to the gym since yesterday was a cardio only day and get back on the weights. Then back home and make CJ run laps around the front yard until I get tired again. :D

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Way to be a good Dad..Let them get away with nothing....
I hope all you folks up north are staying warm. It's about 25 right now on the way up to the mid 40's.

Mrs E just called. CJ didnt have a very good day at school yesterday. It got to the point where he was made to sit at a table by himself to do his school work. Today hasnt gotten any better. Apparently, he decided it would be a good idea to run down the hallway...backwards...until he ran into another kid. Then once he was back in a classroom, grabbed someone by their shirt and started shaking him and dragged him around the room by his shirt... His teacher sent him to the office who called Mrs E. What really bothers us the most about it, is that this kind of behavior is extremely out of character for him. Yeah, he's always a bit rambunctious, but not to this degree. Even the threat of not letting him play basketball wasnt enough to convince him to make better decisions. So, since it seems like he has too much pent up energy, when I get home, I am going to make him run around the house until I get tired so he can burn that excess energy off. If hes going to be punished, I might as well do it in a way that involves exercise. Damm kid.[/QUOTE]

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Here...Vape NW They have mini isticks for $19.99 and the 20's for 29.99...

Ok folks, dear old dad has asked me for links and places to buy a mod. It sounds like he's wanting to try to start vaping again. Which he needs. He quit smoking for the better part of 5 years, then picked it back up after his brain surgery just because his wife started smoking before his brain surgery because she was so worried about the brain surgery.... :facepalm:

He wants something bigger than a cigalike, but smaller than a Provari. I think anything "mini" is out of the question. So, please help me out. Where would you go for an MVP, MVP2, or those iLeaf things that some of y'all have been raving about? And if you have any ideas on an eGo style, that might be good for me to pass along too. Also, in order to keep it simple for him, where can you find a ProTank cheap? Yeah, I have several, but they all came from different places.

In the meantime, Im gonna start packing up. Gotta get home and make CJ run around the house until I get tired. Then back to the gym since yesterday was a cardio only day and get back on the weights. Then back home and make CJ run laps around the front yard until I get tired again. :D

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Hi Rick,
Thanks for the heads up.She will get on that as soon as she sees this.She's good like that.

:danger: Just a reminder: You guys need to close and carry this over to a new thread as it's over the 15,000 post limit. (Screws with the search functions on ECF..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread