Think I'll start wearing a filter mask :-x
Well yuck. But if you do start wearing the mask, we want to see it. :lol:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
It's out of the oven and looks/smells marvelous. It's my MI pie, peaches, apples, cherries and blueberries in home made crust. And I wonder why I'm fluffy....

I think if Mrs Punkin baked liked you do I would be MORE than fluffy! Oh, wait, I already am.... :lol:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Something about sticky paint on the field. Think the person that chose the paint still has a job?

It's out of the oven and looks/smells marvelous. It's my MI pie, peaches, apples, cherries and blueberries in home made crust. And I wonder why I'm fluffy....
Hahaha I'd rather be fluffy too if I could actually bake something that sounds that delicious..

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Short easy day at work. Jack Russell terrier shave down. Not much to shave on a jr terrier but hey, they want it so I do it. That one was easy milk, coffee creamer.....$60 later :facepalm: i in no way need to be allowed in there. [emoji23]
I actually gave up Walmart..I started feeling like I was in a 5th dimension closer to the sun.What a nut house...I'm doing Meijer. They actually play tranquil music as you shop.Makes Dorito shopping Zen

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
When I go to Walmart, for some reason I feel like a genius walking around there. :shock: The last time I went was to get a prescription filled. I sat on a bench waiting for the pharmacist to fill the prescription and just watched the people that came by. It was a quite amusing 20 minutes and then I got the heck out of there. :)

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
00d0d_2vhMeqRbWDK_300x300.jpg
Going to look at this fur baby to night.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I have to laugh so I don't cry. You have to admit it's certainly an odd situation, and I'm the queen of odd health issues. :laugh: Seriously, I'm confident the hearing will clear up in the next couple of months. The doctor told me a way to hear if you still have hearing issues is to rub your fingers together while holding your hand next to ear. You should be able to hear them rubbing together. I can't. In both ears. The dog bite is not biggie. It's my right hand he bit but I can still use it fine so it looks worse than it is. This has NOT been the best of years for us. Stuff keeps on happening. Get one issue resolved and BOOM! Here comes something else. Do you want to hear some thing funny? When I blow my nose my ear whistles and you can hear it across the room Morgan said, :laugh:

I'm still having trouble getting used to Morgan's hair. Hubby hasn't seen it yet. He knew we were going to do it but probably won't expect to the degree it is.

Ears are nothing to mess with. I hope yours heal really soon.Her hair is fabulous dahlink...At least she hasn't pierced every movable part of her body. Hair is replaceable...She will outgrow it..I used to do that to Jimmy's when he was in HS.We went to a soccer tournament in Florida.My son was the keeper and the other team was afraid of him I heard one of the players say he looks like a crazed Ronald McDonald....We then went to Disney since we were there and people wanted to have their picture taken with him..True story..Good times..

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
You guys are buying stuff and since I don't vape, to keep up with the Posse tradition, I just bought a new coffee pot. Not your run of the mill coffee pot mind you but an officially approved and blessed FlyingV coffee pot! :thumbs: I can't wait. I'm getting tired of the crappy tasting k-cups lately. Now I just have to find some tasty fresh roasted beans to grind up before the thing arrives from Amazon. :)

It is a KRUPS KM4689 Moka Brewer. Thanks FlyingV....
MMMMMM..I can smell it brewing from here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread