Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Mornin' all!

I was really debating turning the game off early because it wasnt really a great game. But Im glad I didnt. That last five minutes was AWESOME.

Kat had her first realy practice with the new team yesterday. I have never been so embarrassed to watch her play. Only one out of every three throws were on target. Her catching was atrocious. For some reason she reverted back to running flat footed, so she was slower than usual. If she doesnt get her head out of her backside quickly, she's going to ride the bench. And if THAT doesnt work, she's going to end up getting booted from the team. And I REALLY dont want to see that happen. She's a darned good ball player. But she's spent so long ignoring what I tried to teach her because I was "dad" and not "coach". EVERYthing the coaches told her to do yesterday was exactly what I have been trying to teach her for the last several years. But the biggest thing I hope she realizes I was right about was "I can only tell you and show you how to do something... Its up to YOU to make the change to do it right." But only time will tell.

I have to run across town for a "Day X Celebration" whatever the heck that means.

Yall have a good day.

Hahhahaha...I don't want to go all asian or european in public bathrooms...
The best one I've ever seen was at a small little bar in Brindisi, Italy. When I say small, I mean SMALL bar. Six stools at the bar. Two tables with four more chair each. The bathroom was a just big enough for a single toilet and a pedestal sink. That is... if it had a toilet. The "go" place consisted of a hole in the floor with colored footprints painted on the floor next to the hole. Blue feet pointed towards the hole. Pink feet pointed away from the hole. Naturally, as stupid Americans, we were required to take many pictures. I have no idea where they are though... Anywho, when we went back the next night, we dragged one of the women in our shop out to drink with us. She was less than amused. We thought it was beyond hilarious.

I have two pans of lasagna in, one for dinners this week and one for the freezer. Whole wheat bread is almost ready to go in the other oven. I think I shorted the pullman, it's not reaching the top. Rats.
Hm.... Maybe its a good thing you dont live closer... I dont know if my belt line would survive if I lived closer!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm home from work already. I had to go pick Morgan up from school. She started having tremors of her jaw. Yes, strange I know but it's better now. If it's strange then she'll end up having it. She gets that gene from me unfortunately. She's had this happen before with tremors in other parts of her body and it was always a reaction to something. Benadryl did the trick but we have no idea what caused it. She didn't sleep last night, at all, so she's sleeping now. That could've been part of it too.

First weight watchers meeting is tonight. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I'm gonna nail it this time.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Like on the nailing it. And the Benadryl working.
I'm home from work already. I had to go pick Morgan up from school. She started having tremors of her jaw. Yes, strange I know but it's better now. If it's strange then she'll end up having it. She gets that gene from me unfortunately. She's had this happen before with tremors in other parts of her body and it was always a reaction to something. Benadryl did the trick but we have no idea what caused it. She didn't sleep last night, at all, so she's sleeping now. That could've been part of it too.

First weight watchers meeting is tonight. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I'm gonna nail it this time.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I am seriously going to kill one of my cats. :grr: Blackie has occasionally gone under the dining room table and (I thought) pawed at something or other. Today I was looking under there to retrieve a drip tip, and found out the little :censored: has been clawing the table leg. :-x:-x:-x OMG!!! There is no way to repair this, I am so pizzed!!! :cry:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Oh noes. :cry:
I am seriously going to kill one of my cats. :grr: Blackie has occasionally gone under the dining room table and (I thought) pawed at something or other. Today I was looking under there to retrieve a drip tip, and found out the little :censored: has been clawing the table leg. :-x:-x:-x OMG!!! There is no way to repair this, I am so pizzed!!! :cry:

I hate computers.

carry on.....

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Is it really bad? Cause if it's not awful I think Minwax or some such actually has color in their wood cleaning liquid.I had a puppy chew on my new coffee table and I used that. It didn't completely take care of it but enough so that someone wouldn't notice unless they got down and examined it...

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I'd have to do some digging, I don't know of any off the top of my head. Thanks for the idea! :)

The home improvement store carries wood putty, and it comes in colors. You might want to give it a try on a little spot.

Stop at the pet store and get some claw caps too. I did that to our cat after she clawed a chair. In the front of an arm. :grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread