<Contest> -Quick nic Juice- 3 Chances To Win. 510 Starter Kit Or T-REX Starter Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
Thanks to all of y'all for the "congrats" and thanks to joejokin and Quick Nic for the T-Rex starter kit and a fun contest! Give us a big shout, please, when the Chocolate Glazed Donut juice comes in. That's one I have to get...a non-fattening way to get my donut-fix...gotta love it!

Sure thing that chocolate glazed (calorie free) doughnut is pretty good. BTW I will shoot you over your tracking # soon.

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
Sure thing that chocolate glazed (calorie free) doughnut is pretty good. BTW I will shoot you over your tracking # soon.

Thanks so much! I'm so excited about winning! I sent an order in, too, so the tracking number will keep me from harassing the mail carrier every day until it all gets here!

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Congrats fiery1! You will like whatever you ordered. I have been trying to let a few juices from Quick nic steep, but I keep getting into them. Very good, Quality juices.

In fact, if anybody has been following The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long) by billherbst, he just added Quick nic's RY4 to the list. It is NUMBER 2!!! (behind BWB's). Great review by a RY4 connoisseur. The last sentence reads, "Every RY4 lover would be well-advised to order a bottle of this extraordinary juice tomorrow."

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquids/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long-6.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread