Grand Opening Contest Free E-Liquid or Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I checked it out, and your prices are as fair as the best. BUT I think you are missing where e-cigs are going. The Ego, Riva, higher voltage mods etc. are where the market is going, also the low resistance atty's are very popular. none of which are offered on your site. It seems to me that your targeting the "newbies" and neglecting those of us who have moved on by following trends and recommendations found on the forums. With just a little time invested in reading threads on all the forums, you will notice that the standard 510 kit is not so sought after these days. However, Good luck with your new site!

Thank you for that statement. I agree with you on where the market is going for exsisting users. We have listened to all of this great feedback and made an order for hardware to match. We wanted to bring folks what they wanted not a guess. The other side of the coin is we love helping new users and there are a ton more of those users on the market than exsisting users. The 510 is a great place to start. That is where I think most of us started. Our thought was if we asked and then listened that we would be able to build a site that had just want people wanted and none of what they didn't. We have met great folks here and made some great relationships. For people new to vaping I think that is what people need. This market is so confusing to most; We hope to solve that. Even if this thread stops we hope that everyone that wants to will reach out and tell us exactly what they think. With that point I want to say thank you for great honest feedback. We are going to up the ante here. To anyone that wins that doesn't want a 510 starter kit we will give you 8 10ml bottles of liquid. DEAL?

Love that your 510 kit has the longer life batts - the 280 mahs and not the standard 2 hours batt that most 510 kits carry. Any idea how long these last?

I haven't timed them out. I would tell you that I carry one battery and use it though a whole work day. Now I don't chain vape to be honest. I hope that who ever wins the contest will give us some great feedback on the unit because I have been very impressed with them. Dark thank you for continuing to drop by you have been great. TJ

And the winner is.........
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

83 Timestamp: 2010-11-03 18:39:03 UTC
Congrats spacekitty. Please PM me your shipping info and let me know if you would like liquid or a starter kit and we will get the ball rolling.
Thank you to all that checked out the site and gave there honest feedback. We are still working on it and are no where near done. We will get another contest going for November. I look foward to interacting with you on another thread. With a great deal of respect I say THANK YOU! to you all. TJ

Don't forget the Facebook contest is still going. Once we get to 250 likes on the Vapor House Page we will do the same kind of drawing. Thanks again TJ

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
WoW!! Thank you SO much TJ and The Vapor House for such a great contest... and for letting us all pick apart your website... LOL!! I have chosen to receive the 510 starter kit as my prize... PM sent.

You have really taken all of the suggestions and criticisms to heart, and come up with a great looking website that is miles away from what you had when you first started!! Kudos!!

I'm still a newbie, but in the 2 1/2 months that I've been vaping (after 40 yrs. of smoking...) I've already helped to convert FOUR friends!! I also won a white 510 kit last week and I'm sending it to another friend to help give her some incentive, so I guess I get to keep this one... :thumb:

Thanks again!! :banana:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Way to go SpaceKitty.
clapping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread