Grand Opening Contest Free E-Liquid or Starter Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This contest is easy. Stop by our site. Look around! Tell us what you think. When this thread reachs 250 posts with feedback about what you think about the site(please be constructive). We will use a random number generator to choose a winner of Wins 5 10ml bottles of e-liquid or a VH510 starter kit their choice. Second contest when our Facebook page reachs 250 likes we will also use a random number generator to pick a winner there of the same great prize as the forum. Have fun and good luck.

Last edited:

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
I'll start ( I hate contest where it's the xxx# post who wins - people wait because they know they can't be the 250th...how about once you hit 250 you'll have a random number generator pick a winning post number)

Ok: about the site - hope you guys will consider carrying some lower mg juice. I mix 0 mg with full mg in order to change the mg without hurting the flavor.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'll start ( I hate contest where it's the xxx# post who wins - people wait because they know they can't be the 250th...how about once you hit 250 you'll have a random number generator pick a winning post number)

Ok: about the site - hope you guys will consider carrying some lower mg juice. I mix 0 mg with full mg in order to change the mg without hurting the flavor.
I agree completely.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Hey, I'll bite.

Our kits have a 280mah battery vs. the common 180mah battery that come with most 510 kits. What that means for you is better vapor and longer battery life. -- FAQ
If you're selling Joye manufactured 510s, I doubt there's a difference in vape between the mega and std. 510 batteries. I haven't specifically tried the mega batt, because I switched to the eGo, but if you read the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/65055-battery-voltages-surprise.html thread, you might conclude, as I have, that if the eGo doesn't deliver more wattage, then it's unlikely the mega does either. From a manufacturing point of view, this makes a lot of sense, because you aren't dealing with a bunch of different circuitry. And since, unlike the eGo, the mega is the same diameter as the std. 510, I would be most surprised if there's any difference in the control/switch circuitry. If it's not a Joye batt, you might benefit from elaborating on why it delivers better vape -- people who know something of electronics will be more likely to believe you. Same goes for the atties, too, for that matter. JMHO, but I think you're more likely to distinguish yourself with outstanding customer service than claims about a better vape quality from branded 510 products.

Privacy, first and formost. Who better to protect your personal info and credit card info than a company like Google.
I can't agree with that. Google is a massive data aggregation company. That's the bottom line of their entire business model. They collect data and sell it, albeit indirectly, as a way to deliver value to advertisers. I will never use Google for any purchases.

Also in re. offering a branded 510 product. I understand the marketing value of establishing branding. But there are a lot of folks who insist on genuine Joye. I suspect this is fading a bit -- certainly is for me, at least for atties.

I understand where you are coming from on the battery issue. Though there is no doubt that the 280mah last longer in between charges the better vapor statement without a multi-meter reading is kinda lame. I will address that. Second the Google statement. They are subject to merchant agreements with the different credit card companys. My statement was directed toward ID theft and data breach. Just like your concern with Google over data collection I get concerned about that website that I find in a web search that I would like to buy from but who knows? I also feel the same way about Joyetech product. I like what they offer but when they made it clear that doing business with them as a single supplier was not what they are intrested in. (And when I say that I mean have the kind of start up money to meet there minimum order quantities) I went searching for Joye like performance with better value and a twist. That is what I feel I have found in the VH510. For any and all that do not feel comfortable paying though google. Contact me. I have not doubt we can work out something. Thanks again.

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
I like the idea. I believe that it makes it more fair and more fun for that matter. So if all the people that are already here agree I will change the info to reflect. We are going to put up some lower MG soon. Do you have strength and flavor preferences?

Honestly - I'd like a couple of 0 mg choices - for mixing or using to lower the mg without changing the flavor. You wouldn't need a huge stock - but it would be nice to offer. It looks like 11 or 12mg is a popular option too. SO maybe 4 levels - high, medium, low and none. From a business stand point I wouldn't stock up on a ton of juice you're not moving...but it's nice to have options from a buyers stand point.

Maybe once things get going -offer a poll to find out what others think. I'm just one lone vaper and don't represent the masses. lol

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
Your site looks good so far and I'm sure you will add a more diversified selection of products as you grow. I agree that the selection of choices for lower mgs be implemented and you could also let people know if your juices are PG or VG or which blend. I also couldn't find anything about your shipping prices or where you are located. All the best.

Edit: I did find the shipping on your Faq page maybe you could add a separate page so people can find it easily.

Last edited:

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
First off, the site is very quick to navigate through. That is a nice change, many e-cig sites are a bit slow, even on broad band. I feel the gift set is an excelennt value, but the standard set is a bit high priced IMHO. I noticed several of the item images had the aspect ration streched one way of the other. Two examples are in the Accessories page-the attys and the dropper bottles are streched vertically. This gives the site a "cheap" feel. Also, I noticed you do not sell a passthrough. I believe this is an oversite. If I could make a recomendation the Hello Sit And Go PT is an excelent value, and not many suppliers carry it. It is a standard 510 batt, with a USB port on the end and can either be used as a PT or a batt. The juice selction could use some work, IMO. The flavors sound nice, but most vapers don't agree on what MG is their sweet spot. I like high MG, many others do not. Also, when I find a juice I like, I never buy 10ml. I like to get 30ml. That is an issue for me. Also, when I go to a new site, one of the first things I look at is location of the company, and shipping costs. I could not find either of these. On the e-liquids page, the Brand New button was a dead link. When I went to check out, Internet Explorer Security alerted me that Real Player was being accessed. This is not only annoying, but it locked up finction of THIS page as well in an entirely different browser. That seems to me to be a serious issue that was only remedied by clicking the "Allow" button for the real player access. Coming from a Q&A background, that is what we call an "A" issue. Meaning it is a serious FAIL.

Klynn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2010
Washington
These are the things I look for when I'm considering buying from a supplier: physical location of the supplier, contact info, including tenephone number. Detailed information about the products - including manufacturer, manual or automatic (batteries), pg, vg or ratio mixed (e-juice), specs for attys and batts and cartos. Kind of an E-Cigs for Dummies supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread