Coming to the National Vape Expo? Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
My hometown is hosting one of the National vape Expo conventions May 19 - 20.

If you're coming - Welcome to Mobile.

A few tips:
upload_2018-5-11_13-7-15.png

upload_2018-5-11_13-15-46.png
  • It's pronounced mo-BEEL. Or, if you want to blend in a little, "Mo-BEE-yul."
  • Lower Dauphin Street is the center of the city's entertainment district. There are live music venues, bars, restaurants and other establishments. Everything is within walking distance of the Outlaw Convention Center. Hit this link for info.
  • The city is full of museums that reflect the city's 316 years of existence.
  • If you want to get away and hit the beaches, Dauphin Island is a sleepy beach community about 45 minutes south of downtown. Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are about 90 minutes away across the bay in Baldwin County.
  • Hangout Music Fest is happening the same weekend as the vape Expo. Hit this link for info.
  • The Causeway is the spot to hit for seafood. Take the Bankhead Tunnel under the Mobile River and stay on US 98. Pick any restaurant you see on either side. They're all good, but the Bluegill is my favorite.
  • You will want to hit TP Crockmier's for Sunday Brunch. First glass of champagne is free. Hit this link for the menu.
If you have questions, ask here. Don't PM--someone else might like to know what you wanna know.

Bienvenue en Mobile! Nous ne parlons que Redneck.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
My hometown is hosting one of the National Vape Expo conventions May 19 - 20.

If you're coming - Welcome to Mobile.

A few tips:
  • It's pronounced mo-BEEL. Or, if you want to blend in a little, "Mo-BEE-yul."
  • Lower Dauphin Street is the center of the city's entertainment district. There are live music venues, bars, restaurants and other establishments. Everything is within walking distance of the Outlaw Convention Center. Hit this link for info.
  • The city is full of museums that reflect the city's 316 years of existence.
  • If you want to get away and hit the beaches, Dauphin Island is a sleepy beach community about 45 minutes south of downtown. Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are about 90 minutes away across the bay in Baldwin County.
  • Hangout Music Fest is happening the same weekend as the Vape Expo. Hit this link for info.
  • The Causeway is the spot to hit for seafood. Take the Bankhead Tunnel under the Mobile River and stay on US 98. Pick any restaurant you see on either side. They're all good, but the Bluegill is my favorite.
  • You will want to hit TP Crockmier's for Sunday Brunch. First glass of champagne is free. Hit this link for the menu.
If you have questions, ask here. Don't PM--someone else might like to know what you wanna know.

Bienvenue en Mobile! Nous ne parlons que Redneck.

I didn't keep up with it --too bad because I would have attended --especially in Mobile. Please, whoever attends, do post highlights and have fun!

Coastal Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Reactions: stols001

Coastal Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Great pics - was it more or less showing off new equipment expected to hit the market? Just curious if there were conferences on new laws and such?
Yes, there are/were. But those are in the evening and I was only able to go during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread