Last edited:

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    The Needle Nose arrived. Now a true "Pocket-Carry" kit.
    View attachment 1010140

And some new snips. Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
    View attachment 1010141
    Many side cutters (snips) that come in sets are far too straight for our use, the purchase you have made is an excellent one, strong angled cutter makes everything so much easier to see visually.
    I have a similar one from Knipex, and it is one of my best tool purchases

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    Many side cutters (snips) that come in sets are far too straight for our use, the purchase you have made is an excellent one, strong angled cutter makes everything so much easier to see visually.
    I have a similar one from Knipex, and it is one of my best tool purchases
    I've got/had so many tools before DIY come along. I had to dig through all my R/C hobby tools,...to avoid the need to buy more!! Knipex was one brand I was looking at...among others. The Milwaukee flush cutters just happen to jump out at me--> after going COMPLETELY out of my way to the special electrical-tools area. I didn't "need" them, but they felt so good in my hand, they followed me to the check-stand....lol!!

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I got a Coil Master kit several years ago at my vape shop when they still sold those. It has everything I need. There are 6 mandrels from 2mm to 4.5mm and a neat little handle they screw into. One pair of ceramic tweezers and one pair of fine point metal tweezers plus needle nose pliers and a pair of wire nippers. It also comes with an ohm meter though I rarely use that. I added another pair of ceramic tweezers and a better pair of scissors. The whole ball of wax comes in a zip up nylon case. Probably a bit fancy but hey, I like it lol. But, as someone else said, everyone is different and does things their own way.

Users who are viewing this thread