Clone or authenticate

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... Who can I tell what I actually have?

That can sometimes be Very (Very) Hard to know.

SXK makes things. Be them Exact 1:1 Clones of someone else's Design.
Or things made under a Formal Licensing Agreement with the OEM
Or things made under a Not So Formal Licensing Partnership.

So no matter how you slice it, If SXK made it, then they made it using an "Outside" design.

The reason that "If SXK made it" is in Italics though is because there is Really No Guarantee that SXK made your KF Lite. And it could be that some Unknown source made it and just branded it with the SXK Name. Or it could be that the actual OEM made it but is selling it to distributors under the pretense that it is a SXK product. With, or perhaps without SXK's permission.

So like I said before, It's just Very Hard to say.

Last edited:

Darrgoe

Nov 20, 2016
Calgary Alberta Canada
My guess is that you have a clone of the kayfun Lite(sorry to say :w00t: )
SXK have obviously put a QR code in to take you to the Svoemesto website for all of the info on the RTA as they wouldn't have a clue themselves, they only know how to make one!!
Sounds like I have a clone and yet it is one of the best RTAs for flavour and versatility that I own.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I went to a local vape shop that was advertising a SXK Kayfun Lite tank on their website. When I brought this tank home and checked the QR code it took me to the Svoemesto website. I can’t find literature inside the packaging that indicates that this Kayfun comes from China. Who can I tell what I actually have?

SXK is a clone maker from China, so that alone tells you that you have a Chinese clone and the seller even advertised it.

If a Kayfun (or any other high-price authentic product) is marketed with another name other than SMoeMesto, like SXK, YFTY, SJMY, Tobeco, Kindbright, WeJoyTech, Coppervape, ShenRay, JFTK, Ulton, LieFeng, Vazzling and more...they are clones, even if the packaging is a clone of the authentic. SXK has nothing to do with SvoeMesto. I'm sure SvoeMesto even hates SXK lol. But to be honest, SXK has made some great clones lol.

ALso if they called it SvoeMesto Kayfun Lie Style RTA, the word "style" tells you it is a clone even if they used "SvoeMesto".

Just don't pay more than $20-30 USD for a clone as any more than that would be a ripoff. As long as you don't mind clones and as long as you didn't pay too much and as long as it works well, then you didn't really get ripped off.

I understand that you may not have realized that SXK has no relation to SvoeMesto...but now you know... :p

Sounds like I have a clone and yet it is one of the best RTAs for flavour and versatility that I own.

That's great! It's not uncommon for a clone to be better than the authentic. Not all clones are made to be 1:1 clones and some people prefer the changes made to the clones more than the authentic. And like I said, if you didn't pay more than what a clone is worth ($20-30USD, my opinion) then it's all good if you can accpet the idea that clones exist in this world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread