Chewing Gum and Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokenfemale

Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
San Francisco
I love to chomp on gum every now and then, and one of my big annoyances with smoking was always that I had to spit out the gum to smoke a cigarette - if I took even the smallest puff with gum in my mouth the gum would end up tasting disgusting.

I had always assumed the same was true for vaping...until the other day when I absentmindedly took a long pull while chewing peppermint gum. AND IT WAS AWESOME.

The flavor of the gum mixes with the flavor of the juice while inhaling, but goes back to normal fast enough. There is no residual 'ick' flavor in the gum, because of course this is vapor, not smoke.

Coffee vape with peppermint gum is my new favorite thing, but I am absolutely going to be experimenting with new combos. Boba's and bubblemint is pretty tasty too (doing that right now).

Has anyone else tried this? Any good combinations? Or am I the only nutball who finds it a ton of fun to sit chewing gum and vaping away? :)

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I totally agree!!!! I am a gum chewing fanatic. I chew the blue cobalt peppermint gum from the minute I finish breakfast until I brush my teeth for bed. Prolly go through almost a pack a day. Having a fresh piece of gum makes my vape AWESOME! THe flavor of my strawberry really hits well when I chew gum. I am to the point where I prefer to vape with gum rather than without!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread