Cheapest website for Lavatube or Lavtube rebrand

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdkelly85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
San Diego
Hi, Im helping a co-worker switch from analogs to E-cigs. I really like the Provari Im using but wants to start off with something cheaper just in case it doesnt work out for him. There was a link posted here on ECf with some really great prices on the Lavatube in Mini. I believe the Lavatube was rebranded. If anyone out there know of a site with a great price or a mod he would be happy with please help. He wants to keep the price around $50. Thank you.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
apolloecigs has the kit including carry case, battery, charger, drip tip, and atty for $59 with one year warranty and free shipping.

That is where I ordered mine yesterday. I suggest adding an extra battery they are cheap like 8 bucks. Don't forget to add the free disposable you can give away or whatever.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I've been hunting extensively, and only connection I've seen on em is 510. My vv box is some weird thing...808 maybe? And i've always used a 510 connection adapter with it, and never had any issues different than just that tiny increase in height, and the occasional twist off of connection with the carto. I don't think you'll notice any functional difference with a connection adapter to 808/901.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread