Status
Not open for further replies.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
I really wanted to take my first pulls of CB in the dripper last night, but alas it wasn't meant to be (thank you Delta :evil: ).

This morning, I was feeling a little adventurous, so I build a new 1.8Ω micro coil for the kayfun, loaded fresh cotton and filled 'er up!

I started off with a 9w setting, as this is my optimal flavor point for CLS. T'was a terrific tasting vape, with nice vapor and just enough throat hit. I vaped at this setting for about an hour, and started cranking it up.

I'm current vaping CB at 14.7w, and it's sublime! The way the flavor changes (all in good ways) throughout the increasing heat is really interesting. This isn't was happened for me with CLS, and that's ok. I love that stuff!

Gonna continue vaping the CB at this setting for a bit more, and maybe drop a dual coil in the dripper and try a little sub-ohm love on a mech and see how it goes!

I'm impressed Clark! You and your team are now two-for-two with me! :D

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
Ya CB is IMO the only bakery juice in the line that truly shows its full potential in a Dripper and a Kayfun. CLS, GCD, Doodle, Frenilla, PBC IMO are a drippers juice. I mean all of them are good in both dont get me wrong, just certain juices perform better on certain devices, simple. Glad your loving the CB, it's a amaazing juice. Do the Naki blend 50/50 CB, CLS.... Divine.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Ya CB is IMO the only bakery juice in the line that truly shows its full potential in a Dripper and a Kayfun. CLS, GCD, Doodle, Frenilla, PBC IMO are a drippers juice. I mean all of them are good in both dont get me wrong, just certain juices perform better on certain devices, simple. Glad your loving the CB, it's a amaazing juice. Do the Naki blend 50/50 CB, CLS.... Divine.

Oh I'm Soooo anxious to to try the naki blend! I want to get a good 60 day steep on both juices before giving a try though.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
Before I went out last night for a great night of drinking, I looked at all my NT juices figuring out what to bring.. Obviously my go to when drinking is h1n1. So I filled up my NT authorized 15ml purple cap dripper. I then looked at my CB, CLS and Frenilla. I noticed they were all so full that I needed to empty them a bit so I can shake them to help them steep. So what I ended up with was a 15ml bottle with h1n1, CB, CLS, and Frenilla. Awesome sauce. Still vaping it this morning and right now lol.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I really wanted to take my first pulls of CB in the dripper last night, but alas it wasn't meant to be (thank you Delta :evil: ).

This morning, I was feeling a little adventurous, so I build a new 1.8Ω micro coil for the Kayfun, loaded fresh cotton and filled 'er up!

I started off with a 9w setting, as this is my optimal flavor point for CLS. T'was a terrific tasting vape, with nice vapor and just enough throat hit. I vaped at this setting for about an hour, and started cranking it up.

I'm current vaping CB at 14.7w, and it's sublime! The way the flavor changes (all in good ways) throughout the increasing heat is really interesting. This isn't was happened for me with CLS, and that's ok. I love that stuff!

Gonna continue vaping the CB at this setting for a bit more, and maybe drop a dual coil in the dripper and try a little sub-ohm love on a mech and see how it goes!

I'm impressed Clark! You and your team are now two-for-two with me! :D

CB likes the heat Rob! You'll notice the balance between the custard and caramel "shift" over the wattage range. It's very much a subjective matter - what wattage works for you - but despite the fact that CLS is the hands-down best seller in the line-up, I make no secret that I personally prefer Creme Brulee.

Naki's Blend kinda trumps them both though... it seems to bring out the best of both liquids for some people, myself included. Play with the ratios a little bit, 50/50 is the most popular option, but I have been doing slightly more CB lately. It's also interesting in the Origen v1 dripper, fill one well with CLS, and the other with CB. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Before I went out last night for a great night of drinking, I looked at all my NT juices figuring out what to bring.. Obviously my go to when drinking is h1n1. So I filled up my NT authorized 15ml purple cap dripper. I then looked at my CB, CLS and Frenilla. I noticed they were all so full that I needed to empty them a bit so I can shake them to help them steep. So what I ended up with was a 15ml bottle with h1n1, CB, CLS, and Frenilla. Awesome sauce. Still vaping it this morning and right now lol.

I told Deandre "If there is air in the bottle, you're wasting space." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread