My taste buds have failed me (but its not NT's fault)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
I had the exact same experience but thankfully I gutted it out and things are tasting great again. Of course my tastes still change depending upon the time of day, what I've eaten or had to drink recently and how much water I've had to drink. Zotz really do help sometimes. Biotene gel has helped. Changing juices, mods, builds and even wicking material has helped too. Stick it out - even a so-so vape is better than a stinky cigarette!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
sorry to hear of your troubles i have the solution
let me tell you about sacrificial monkey this begins with its history

my brother was a mad create something called "monkey sacrifice" many years ago I was a wee sloth now in these days we longed protein also longed weirdness, so this has nothing to do with the protein with all the strange

anyway it was a combination of the following ingredients mixed in any order in any way:

pickle juice
raw eggs
mustard
ketchup
mayonaisse
vinegar
vinegarrette
milk
fruit juice
and anything else you can find rotting in the refrigerator

drink that will cure vapors tongue anything you will taste good after this

Now on another note yes, you can buy a reo and yes, you must order WAKONDA

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
4 packs of Marlboro 100 mediums a day. Vaping some dark side/ flip the switch right now. You might want some of that in your order with the virus and Wakonda. If those don't work I am sure there will be a line to get them from you.:)

Btw it is great seeing you here in The Nickoticket nut house.

WOW! 4 packs a day! Thats some serious commitment LOL. Can anyone beat 4 packs a day? I went on a 2 pack a day run for a few years in the mid/late 90s when I was working in bars. I would smoke almost a pack before my shift started at 10pm. I would smoke a pack in one 4hr shift. Then at least half a pack while counting the money/drinking/s*it talking after we closed. :facepalm:

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
WOW! 4 packs a day! Thats some serious commitment LOL. Can anyone beat 4 packs a day? I went on a 2 pack a day run for a few years in the mid/late 90s when I was working in bars. I would smoke almost a pack before my shift started at 10pm. I would smoke a pack in one 4hr shift. Then at least half a pack while counting the money/drinking/s*it talking after we closed. :facepalm:

Coffee and cigarettes are the sacred cows of A.A. I have been sober 25 years. When I got sober everyone smoked and drank coffee in the meetings and hanging out at the Alano Clubs. Things progressed over time. I had quit smoking for various lengths of time even over a year once, but was never really done with smoking. This time around I am much happier vaping and don't want to smoke. Black coffee and nicoticket is a nice way for me to go.:)

JamieZ4M

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
Sheffield UK
It's real pita losing the love of that one flavour that tops them all. I used to use a certain menthol juice that was unique and satisfied me in a way no other could, but after time it wore off to the point of me not wanting it anymore. You search high and low for a new love and it may take a while but you'll find it ;) like women really :p

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Coffee and cigarettes are the sacred cows of A.A. I have been sober 25 years. When I got sober everyone smoked and drank coffee in the meetings and hanging out at the Alano Clubs. Things progressed over time. I had quit smoking for various lengths of time even over a year once, but was never really done with smoking. This time around I am much happier vaping and don't want to smoke. Black coffee and nicoticket is a nice way for me to go.:)

You've a lot to be proud of, Newportlocal. Those are TWO huge accomplishments and life changes for the better that were not easily done. :thumb:

Silver5656

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
congrats newport! The only one I've ever met who smoked more than 4 PAD was a buddy of mine in japan who smoked ultralight equivalents who chain smoked all day who averaged 5-6 PAD. He would literally chain smoke every opportunity he had. He even smoked when he went to go pee in the middle of the night.

OK, back on topic (sort of). After coming to the conclusion that my fav juice no longer does it to me, i've become sort of sad. I REALLY liked cb/cls. Yes I have other juices I like. But I feel unsatisfied. The first time I put CLS into my kayfun tank when I first started vaping was the first time I believed "wow, I can really quit smoking cigs". Don't get me wrong, I don't plan on switch back to analogs. I just feel like a big part of my vaping joy is missing

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I will add, when I started vaping I was looking for an analog flavor (as I'm sure a lot of people did) but soon realized after the delicious options that tobacco flavors weren't for me. Should I give it a second go with wakonda? (I think its the only NT flavor I have not tried)

I tried tobacco flavors when I first started vaping. Hated them. Wakonda brought me right back around. Just this last week in fact.

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Last edited:

WhatDoesThisButtonDo

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Westchester, NY
sorry to hear of your troubles i have the solution
let me tell you about sacrificial monkey this begins with its history

my brother was a mad create something called "monkey sacrifice" many years ago I was a wee sloth now in these days we longed protein also longed weirdness, so this has nothing to do with the protein with all the strange

anyway it was a combination of the following ingredients mixed in any order in any way:

pickle juice
raw eggs
mustard
ketchup
mayonaisse
vinegar
vinegarrette
milk
fruit juice
and anything else you can find rotting in the refrigerator

drink that will cure vapors tongue anything you will taste good after this

And just like that... the secret of Perkin's Paste is finally out. -_-

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Congrats on 25 years!! - HUGE!!

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI

I hear you man, 25 is huge!!! Big congrats! Double congrats on the smoking.

I think Bill would have been a vaper!!!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
You should switch up flavors, but if you overdo it and switch like 5 flavors in a day it's guaranteed to induce vaper's tongue.

I set specific days for mint flavors, coffee flavors, fruit flavors, then "custard day".

You just described my weeks to a "T"! If I vape the same thing day after day I get tired of it and then it starts to taste funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread