Cartridge - need medical help

prvlilgaws

May 2, 2023
Hello ECF,

I have a serious question - please put jokes aside.

I‘m normally a non smoker. 4weeks & 2 days ago was my last time smoking a thc cartridge. I smoked 5-10 times within 2-3 weeks. The cartridge accidentally fell down to bottom and the mouthpiece broke away - I smoked without the mouthpiece. That day I overdosed a bit off weed. I smoked weed very seldom & now I will never ever smoke again.

Since then I feel like something is stuck in my lung/throat - I think every vape smoker had this problem for a short period of time after smoking. At least one friend knows this feeling.

I was two times in hospital, heart OK, lung OK. They found gastritis and they found a laryngitis 3 weeks later. I talked in school and suddenly a sharp pain hitted me - now everything begins from the very beginning again.

The pain cannot be explained. It feels like something is stuck behind my chest and I really don‘t know what‘s happening. Sometimes I have a sharp pain & from the inside it feels like I have a very tight chest? The pain is sometimes right; left; somewhere in my throat (i guess?). Maybe it can be explained like you have to sneeze all the time but u can‘t?

May someone know what‘s going on there? I would be very happy about an answer - I just don‘t know whats happening… I’m ready to pay if someone can really help me out.

I feel like I have a heavy inflammation somewhere near my lung/in my lung/in my lung tube.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I wonder if this is not gastric rather than pulmonary? Are you on an acid blocker like Pepcid or Nexium? On ther other hand, your symptoms remind me of when I was on a certain blood pressure med. These meds, called ACE inhibitors, have a side effect of dry cough, but for me it manifested as a sensation in my throat. It was temporarily relieved with chloraseptic spray and went away altogether when my doctor switched my BP med. Are you on any BP meds?

You really should seek medical attention from your doctor, rather than on an internet forum.

prvlilgaws

May 2, 2023
    I seeked for help but they alw tell me „oh wait 1 week and lmk“. I wonder if the smoke have not irritated my mucous membranes.

I take PPI and now sucralfat. I never had those issues before.

I also take paracetamol, but it doesn‘t help tbh. I started taking sucralfat yesterday and now paracetamol doesn‘t have an effect anymore?

My body recovered and I talked for a longer period of time. Then i felt the sharp pain again and the full process starts from the beginning again.

I don‘t know what to do. Maybe I can get a cortison spray soon but let‘s see.

You really should seek medical attention from your doctor, rather than on an internet forum.

Users who are viewing this thread