Can you help me find great juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Try Highbrow, Plume Room and the very good, rarely-mentioned-lately Kick Bass. Ahlusion's getting amazing press - I'm awaiting delivery on that one. All of those vendors will add extra flavor etc. if you ask, and more, as do many vendors nowadays, and they're high quality mixers. (Ahlusion has a blueberry honey - they extract their own flavors, as does Highbrow. Surprising how many juices out there are just dekang-based workups. Have fun!)

Oh, people really like Copper Creek fruits - I find them very clear and authentic but am not so fond of their more complex mixes. And that's just me of course.

jxc0175

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
At one point i had like 15 DFW flavors and i promise you juices from the following 3 sites blow anything they sell away (most already recommended)
-AliceinVapeland
-Ahlusion
-HHV
I could never go back to non organic flavors, its sad lol.

Is HHV Heather's Heavenly Vapes? Is it organic? Are all Aliceinvapeland's juices sold in 18 ml bottles by default?

samazon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2012
MS
You can't beat Mount Baker Vapor on price and their juice is yum-my. I love ecto cooler and solar flare. Also, pick up some of their genuine smoktech bridgeless attys - they're my favorite dripping attys (and I've tried four brands now).

PS. Cirrus by fanceejuice is also growing on me quickly. It's REALLY awesome to drip right after a fruity vape. You get a little blended flavor on the first draw and then frosty minty yumminess on the second.

Last edited:

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Are all Aliceinvapeland's juices sold in 18 ml bottles by default?

You have got the option of 15ml Glass/18ml plastic (Petit) 30ml glass (Large) 60ml (Giant) and the sampler sizes as far as I remember.

Just click on the menu bar and it will take you to the size.

Fantastic Vendor - Cannot reccomend them enough!

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I saw those and wondered how well they worked, you'll have to let us all know how you like it.

Don't worry - I probably wont shut up about it once it gets here - tend to get overly excited lol
At least I have got enough aliceinvapeland juice to enjoy once it is made and gets here - will be well steeped by then!

:)

jxc0175

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone know if HHV is Heather's Heavenly Vapes? I don't want to purchase juices from the wrong vendor. I got burned a few days ago by the only juice I really really loved. It was DFW Vapor's Sour Apple. It used to taste like green jolly rancher, but this batch tasted like vomit. I steeped it for a week and it still tastes horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread