Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Hi everyone, I have found 3 great juices so far. Wicked Watermelon and cherry from Desert Vapes and sour apple from DFW Vapes. I'm tired of buying juice and being disappointed. Any suggestions? I'm a big fan of fruit juices.

AiV has been mentioned, and they are very good, but they are also very subtle so if you haven't been off cigs for a while you may not get much taste from them. RAWR has a great selection of fruit flavors. They are good, not my personal favorite, but do pretty bang up job with fruits. The selection of fruits and fruit combos is awesome, and they have some reasonable sample pack deals. Since you mentioned apple, they have a strawberry apple combo called Strapple that is one of their most popular juices and is very good. They also have a Truth Serum line that combines fruit and coconut that's really good. Truth Serum is pear and coconut, Serenity is rasberry and coconut, etc.

Also, and this has nothing to do quality of the juice, but RAWR has some really awesome names for them lol. Truth Serum, Love Potion, Poison..

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
AiV has been mentioned, and they are very good, but they are also very subtle so if you haven't been off cigs for a while you may not get much taste from them. RAWR has a great selection of fruit flavors. They are good, not my personal favorite, but do pretty bang up job with fruits. The selection of fruits and fruit combos is awesome, and they have some reasonable sample pack deals. Since you mentioned apple, they have a strawberry apple combo called Strapple that is one of their most popular juices and is very good. They also have a Truth Serum line that combines fruit and coconut that's really good. Truth Serum is pear and coconut, Serenity is rasberry and coconut, etc.

Also, and this has nothing to do quality of the juice, but RAWR has some really awesome names for them lol. Truth Serum, Love Potion, Poison..

AiV will make everything with EXTRA FLAVOR - all you have to do is ask if thats a concern. They are fabulous with things like that.

So don't let that concern make you miss out on one of the best vendors out there!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
AiV will make everything with EXTRA FLAVOR - all you have to do is ask if thats a concern. They are fabulous with things like that.

So don't let that concern make you miss out on one of the best vendors out there!

I know, but the nuances would have been lost on me when I started vaping. I kind of look at it that newish vapers are better off trying more straight up juices that only have one or two flavors and expanding from there. Like trying some basic fruit and fruit combinations. Or a tobacco and fruit combo. Some coffees, vanillas, ry4, caramel, etc. Kind of get to know the field and see which direction you get pulled in.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I know, but the nuances would have been lost on me when I started vaping. I kind of look at it that newish vapers are better off trying more straight up juices that only have one or two flavors and expanding from there. Like trying some basic fruit and fruit combinations. Or a tobacco and fruit combo. Some coffees, vanillas, ry4, caramel, etc. Kind of get to know the field and see which direction you get pulled in.

Yes and no - some people's taste re-surfaces a lot quicker than others and even for me in the beginning I had days where I tasted nothing and others where my taste was overly sensitve.

Even then I would have appreciated a nice AiV - maybe not as much as I enjoy it now but I would have enjoyed it more than the boring plain stuff all the time.

Taste is a funny thing though!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Yes and no - some people's taste re-surfaces a lot quicker than others and even for me in the beginning I had days where I tasted nothing and others where my taste was overly sensitve.

Even then I would have appreciated a nice AiV - maybe not as much as I enjoy it now but I would have enjoyed it more than the boring plain stuff all the time.

Taste is a funny thing though!

Yeah, people have to choose the direction that works right for them. For me, there was nothing boring about single flavor juices when I started. It actually kind of blew my mind that I could vape things like vanilla, coffee, or strawberry lol. That was a few years back before the boutique vendors. I can still tho appreciate a well done simple flavor. I'm looking forward to trying Ahlusions Grape Vine, because while it may only be grape, I hear it's grape done to perfection. AiV does have a couple simple ones tho like Mandolime and Sweet Tease.

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
I think that's pretty sage advice, Jerms. There is a lot to learn when you start vaping. Taste preferences change, taste problems occur and sensitivities can also occur. It can get pretty frustrating and expensive learning what you like and what you can vape. I personally think it's better to start with vendors like Mt. Baker Vaper, Vaping Zone and RAWRvapor to test the waters. Huge variety and some pretty darn good juices. Good customer service and lots of upfront options. And, seriously a lot more decent prices while you are learning.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I think that's pretty sage advice, Jerms. There is a lot to learn when you start vaping. Taste preferences change, taste problems occur and sensitivities can also occur. It can get pretty frustrating and expensive learning what you like and what you can vape. I personally think it's better to start with vendors like Mt. Baker Vaper, Vaping Zone and RAWRvapor to test the waters. Huge variety and some pretty darn good juices. Good customer service and lots of upfront options. And, seriously a lot more decent prices while you are learning.

Really good points. I like your use of the term upfront options. I had enough problems to face when figuring out vaping, but darn it, at least the apple tasted like an apple lol. Many of those hard to pin down juices; White Rabbit, Gandolf, Vita Bella, etc, would have drove me crazy trying to figure out what I was suppose to be tasting. These days, I like a juice to tease me tho.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Really good points. I like your use of the term upfront options. I had enough problems to face when figuring out vaping, but darn it, at least the apple tasted like an apple lol. Many of those hard to pin down juices; White Rabbit, Gandolf, Vita Bella, etc, would have drove me crazy trying to figure out what I was suppose to be tasting. These days, I like a juice to tease me tho.

I think tasting the different nuances is half the fun and mystery. But then again - I am adventurous when it comes to food too. I get bored eating the same thing all the time.

Vaping the complex juices always made me stick with them for longer and not get bored of them that quickly.

It is especially fun when you only got a few at first.

I find it is now - a few months into my journey - I start to seek out the tobacco's and simpler flavours more than in the beginning! And I was a chain smoker for almost 20years.

I think its fun in the beginning to check out the playful vendors and the more colorful characters in the industry.

Once it becomes more of a routine than a novelty - a few years down the track - I probably buy a 6 pack of a flavour in 60ml bottles and just fill the tank every morning like my coffee cup and not think twice about it.

I genuinly believe new vapers should experience the very best the industry has to offer - like www.aliceinvapeland.com and www.fanceejuice.com etc where the entire process - from the website down to the shipping - packaging and most importantly the product is exciting and satisfying.

It is hard enough to give up smoking - why not have the best start possible and have some fun with it and some beautiful suprises!

TGCR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Boston
i still order from vapingzone they have great tasting juice and awesome customer service --- i messed up on an order and they had it fixed even though it was all my fault
i have heard nothing but rave review for rawr but i am not a big fruit person or i would have tried them out already
aiv twas brillig is a berry vape that is awesome so there is plenty to choose from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread