Can you help me find great juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinkie Mayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Minne-SNOW-ta, USA
Being stuck on AliceInVapeland is one of the best things that can happen!

They are simply amazing!

You will love their products and service and you always feel appreciated there!

I wish I'd have a vendor for this for all goods I purchase not just e-liquid!
Hope you don't mind but I added you on facebook. Was on AiV page and saw your profile pic and I was like "heeeey I know that guy!" Haha my names alvin

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
I noticed vaping Zone gives you the option for extra flavoring. Have you tried this? Some of the fruit flavors that I have tried in the past could use some extra flavoring. I want to determine if this actually makes the flavor noticeably stronger.

I don't, personally. Haven't needed to, after a steep. However, many people do and then they have plain nic juice on hand to dilute if the flavor is too much.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
At one point i had like 15 DFW flavors and i promise you juices from the following 3 sites blow anything they sell away (most already recommended)
-AliceinVapeland
-Ahlusion
-HHV
I could never go back to non organic flavors, its sad lol.

Really need to get my hands on some Ahlusion - it makes so many peoples list and I haven't had a puff of any of it!

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Lol I don't even know any vapers around my area. Most ppl I know still smoke cigarettes!

It starts with one. Be successful and you will have more eventually start vaping alongside. That's the way it worked out where I work. One guy started vaping maybe 4 or 5 years ago. Today, we actually have more vapers than smokers. My last count, I believe we had 15 vapers.

If you are close to .... Rapids, there is a vape meetup tomorrow. You might meet some great people.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/mn-vapers/339033-any-new-meets-coming-up-2.html

Twinkie Mayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Minne-SNOW-ta, USA
It starts with one. Be successful and you will have more eventually start vaping alongside. That's the way it worked out where I work. One guy started vaping maybe 4 or 5 years ago. Today, we actually have more vapers than smokers. My last count, I believe we had 15 vapers.

If you are close to .... Rapids, there is a vape meetup tomorrow. You might meet some great people.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/mn-vapers/339033-any-new-meets-coming-up-2.html

Dang! Tomorrow is the only Sunday I'm actually stuck working!

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Dang! Tomorrow is the only Sunday I'm actually stuck working!

Bummer. Well, keep an eye on that thread and forum. They will likely have more of them. Vape meets can be a lot of fun. You get to meet great people. See and maybe buy new gear and taste juices. Win prizes and just have a nice few hours.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Something I really want to try but have not yet is Pendragon | Cherry Vanilla Tobacco Flavored E-Liquid only at Mountain Oak Vapors

I only heard great things about it so far so if you order from them at any stage it might be worth giving it a shot if the description sounds like something you might enjoy.

I was a smoker for close to 20years and never enjoyed tobacco vapes until recently.

I find that the few NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco's) have a lovely deep and complex flavor profile and I am rediscovering tobacco - not the burnt leaves but the complex flavors from the tobacco leaf extraction.

It often reminds me of the beautiful scent fresh tobacco has that never translated into the burnt leaf of a cigarette but it does with the vapes!

KalThaxx

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2012
Cleveland
When I first started I got a big bottle of analog style tobacco, and some sample sizes of other non tobacco favors. I quickly realized I didn't want my vape to taste like analogs at all. So for the first month apple, banana, and vanilla got me off analogs for good.

Once I found a good delivery system (I used t2's, I think it give the best flavor with the least hassle for the best prices) I knew quality juices would hook me in to vaping for good, I started lurking the forums for suggestions.

Went with AiV but it was too early for that my taste just wasn't there yet. Allusion was very good. Then HHV was my first Wow moment. Gandy/Legend introduced me to NETs. They tasted just like my grandfathers humidor smelled when I was young. All of their NETs were so complex I was hooked on them for a while.

Then I got a MOD, the silver bullet kicked. I also got a DID clone and an AGA T rebuildables. Which is my favorite delivery system. And a Phoenix for sampling juices.

Now I love in no particular order, heathers heavenly vapes, rawr, alice in vapeland (missed out on ravyn :mad:) and allusion, Bobas and gorilla from AV.

I really wanna try fuzion signature juices, and MMPhluid. Also really want a iHybrid too.

PS I still have 27 of tHe 30ml of the crappy cig-alike juice I thought I wanted, I going keep that around to remind me how far I have come.

The journey continues.................

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
When I first started I got a big bottle of analog style tobacco, and some sample sizes of other non tobacco favors. I quickly realized I didn't want my vape to taste like analogs at all. So for the first month apple, banana, and vanilla got me off analogs for good.

Once I found a good delivery system (I used t2's, I think it give the best flavor with the least hassle for the best prices) I knew quality juices would hook me in to vaping for good, I started lurking the forums for suggestions.

Went with AiV but it was too early for that my taste just wasn't there yet. Allusion was very good. Then HHV was my first Wow moment. Gandy/Legend introduced me to NETs. They tasted just like my grandfathers humidor smelled when I was young. All of their NETs were so complex I was hooked on them for a while.

Then I got a MOD, the silver bullet kicked. I also got a DID clone and an AGA T rebuildables. Which is my favorite delivery system. And a Phoenix for sampling juices.

Now I love in no particular order, heathers heavenly vapes, rawr, alice in vapeland (missed out on ravyn :mad:) and allusion, Bobas and gorilla from AV.

I really wanna try fuzion signature juices, and MMPhluid. Also really want a iHybrid too.

PS I still have 27 of tHe 30ml of the crappy cig-alike juice I thought I wanted, I going keep that around to remind me how far I have come.

The journey continues.................

I did the same - when I first started I ordered a collection of Marl - 555 - RY4 - Camel style bottles - over 250ml all up which I still have most of. Maybe had one or two tank-cartridges (or whatever those ego C style things are called) of each and the rest remains untouched.
I stopped smoking with cheap Dekang Grape and Peach mostly - often with added menthol - and the occassional Cherry or Butterscotch.

Then I moved on to other Vendors - mostly US vendors (and again I will ommit the names as most are aware which ones my main two go to suppliers are by now) - and only over the last few weeks did I re-discover tobacco - thanks to NET's

Now the quest for that illusive NET ADV has begun!

KalThaxx

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2012
Cleveland
I did the same - when I first started I ordered a collection of Marl - 555 - RY4 - Camel style bottles - over 250ml all up which I still have most of. Maybe had one or two tank-cartridges (or whatever those ego C style things are called) of each and the rest remains untouched.
I stopped smoking with cheap Dekang Grape and Peach mostly - often with added menthol - and the occassional Cherry or Butterscotch.

Then I moved on to other Vendors - mostly US vendors (and again I will ommit the names as most are aware which ones my main two go to suppliers are by now) - and only over the last few weeks did I re-discover tobacco - thanks to NET's

Now the quest for that illusive NET ADV has begun!

My ADV NET right now is Shadow form HHV. It's like if you'd flick a powered donut and inhale the powder mixed with tobacco.
I also like oompa and sludge which have both been ADV for me a different points.

Did you get to order Ravyn from AiV?

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
My ADV NET right now is Shadow form HHV. It's like if you'd flick a powered donut and inhale the powder mixed with tobacco.
I also like oompa and sludge which have both been ADV for me a different points.

Did you get to order Ravyn from AiV?

Yes - got Ravyn coming - No - not here yet - but not expecting Ravyn to be an ADV - hope not because there won't be more! Just hope it will be something enjoyable and different. Or at least an indicator as to which direction my NET quest will lead me.

I have not tried any of these HHV juices you mentioned.

I have tried Gandalf (Legend), Dark Horse, Pirates Booty and the Dessert Vape Cinful Pear.

The only one of those I would re-order is Dark Horse.
Shadow sounds delicious from your description. I might come accross a few ml of that sometime.

For now there are a few other vendors out there I want to try first.

Next on the list is Pendragon | Cherry Vanilla Tobacco Flavored E-Liquid only at Mountain Oak Vapors

I think that one might be to my liking...

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I love MOV's genesis rebuildable, it's not in stock right now, but I really want another one, it works the best of my genny's. looking at their NETs I will probably sample them all. I hope Pendragon isn't like gandy/Legend, I kinda have a feeling it will. I like it but only once in a while.

Have you tried the original version of gandy? I like it a lot better than the current version personally.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
I love MOV's genesis rebuildable, it's not in stock right now, but I really want another one, it works the best of my genny's. looking at their NETs I will probably sample them all. I hope Pendragon isn't like gandy/Legend, I kinda have a feeling it will. I like it but only once in a while.

I might have to chuck one of these into my cart when I order. Very cheap and if you recon they are ok worth a shot.

Yeah Gandalf/Legend left me unimpressed too - was quite excited about it at first but probably because it was the only NET I had in the house at the time. Good juice but not my thing.

I hope Pendragon will be more to my liking but I will order a few others from them as well.
Not worth just getting one bottle shipped over here. Might as well try a few.

Really want to get some new Hardware soon so gotta stop those juice orders for a while. Ordered a limited edition e-pipe yesterday (fell in love with it - had to have it) - but also want to get a GG and Provari in the next month or so - then the Spheroid and another RBA so I anticcipate to be pretty broke!

At least I have something nice to vape while I re-watch breaking bad lol

KalThaxx

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2012
Cleveland
I had the original, the dipity, and the new. Og was my fav, and dipity is good, just for my once and a while. Now shadow, oompa and sludge are my current rotation with shadow as my all time favorite.

Yea, I wanted to get a ihybrid around Xmas, but was afraid to pay that much when I never rebuilt a coil. I bought a few different rebuildables I like the MOV did clone the best. Now that I am comfortable I wish I pulled the trigger before, who know how long I will have to wait until I can get a ihybrid or another high end mech mod and a real genny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread