Can you beat best deal I've found on disposables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
No doubt the best and the best price (currently) but still way off the mark. The average to heavy smoker would have to spend $10.50 a day to use the Fling mini's as their main cig. I consider my self about a pack a day smoker and I would need to use 2-3 minis per day. Simply not affordable so I have to stick with the sharpy type until SOMEONE does this right... pricing as well. You name the real sized e cig and I own it lol

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I prefer the njoy case myself.

I've gotten two of the free White Cloud cases and one of them doesn't quite close all the way.
The other one kind of catches on the tip of the last e-cig when you open and close it.

Since I like to play with the cases, the njoy case is more satisfying.
:D

I like the njoy case better too.
I tried to swap the guts from the WC case, but the hinge portion is thicker and the slots in the 3 hole piece were positioned different. I decided I was spending too much time on it. It's do-able, but a PITA. Maybe another day.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Woooh

Fling Menthol XX Strength.
Flavor pretty good but a tiny bit mild for a menthol
Vapor not bad at all
TH if you take 2 good semi quick puffs will get your attention. Very much like a strong analog.

Fling Regular Flavor full strength
Good tobacco flavor but a bit muted in a good way.
Vapor a tiny bit less than other Flings ive tried.
TH is mild but very noticeable on a good pull.

I really liked everything about the Ice Berry extra strength, its my favorite high nic Fling sofar. I would love to get it in juice for my iClear30 and knock it down a notch or two in nic level.

So far the full strength are far better for me if i want to vape like smoking an analog. Extra and XX seem really nice for a quick fix and you are used to high nic levels.

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Don't know about the quality of these, but it was the cheapest that i could find.

Disposable Elips Ecig | Clear Sky ECigs

2.50 a piece or 1.50 if you order in groups of ten. Free Shipping.
12 or 18 mg regular or menthol.

Just ran across this thread. Have read all the way to end (page 9). No one has mentioned this post on 7/14/13.

Went to site. Prices are cheaper than White Cloud!

Has anyone tried them yet?

Last edited:

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
They are on clearance, with limited stock. I'm thinking about trying them, but 12mg is all that is available... They must be going out of business, so that tells me something.
Just ran across this thread. Have read all the way to end (page 9). No one has mentioned this post on 7/14/13.

Went to site. Prices are cheaper than White Cloud!

Has anyone tried them yet?

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
My last batch didn't last long enough. The batt life sucked.

Well...I like disposables for "back-up" (clearos dirty, batteries need charged, etc.), to give out to friends "thinking about" trying vaping and because it's so incredibly easy to just stick a couple in my pocket when heading out the door to the grocery store, etc.

I did try an Njoy. It's battery life was about the same as the Fling.

But Njoy...$9.99 (+ 7% PA. tax) vs. Fling...$29.95/10 (+$4.99 ship/order)

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Well...I like disposables for "back-up" (clearos dirty, batteries need charged, etc.), to give out to friends "thinking about" trying vaping and because it's so incredibly easy to just stick a couple in my pocket when heading out the door to the grocery store, etc.

I did try an Njoy. It's battery life was about the same as the Fling.

But Njoy...$9.99 (+ 7% PA. tax) vs. Fling...$29.95/10 (+$4.99 ship/order)
I like them for when I'm out too, but last week I left the house 2 new and 1 barely used minis, and killed 2 in about 2 hours after dinner. I wasn't vaping heavy.
There are disposables in almost every quick stop now, so I don't bother giving them away anymore.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Now that I've bought a few rounds of the Mini Flings I can say that the battery life can vary quite a bit.
Some of mine have lasted longer than expected, and some have not lasted very long at all.

I'm probably not going to buy any more though, and I think it was just a phase I was going through.
I didn't know at 47 years of age I still went through "phases".
:laugh:

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I quit smoking with Flings, loved 'em, still have a few. Without their "summer sale" they cost me about the same as cigs. Fortunately I now have a couple of e-Gos, a couple of G6s, juices, etc. I bought WC cartridges (5 for $10 plus shipping) in my favorite WC flavors. Then I discovered it's much cheaper to fill a Boge or SmokTech cartomizer (love the 1.7 oHm LRs) with similar flavors bought in bottles. "Cin" flavor (redhots) was easy to replace. I quickly found a couple chocolate mint fluids I prefer over Snap. I thought I liked WC Espresso until I tried a few fluids I like better. I tried to duplicate WC tobacco flavors until I found Halo's Tribecca, which is definitely not a match, but I prefer it over all of WC's. I'm still trying to match Zero-K. I can't decide what's in there besides peppermint and lots of "koolada", but there's something else... THAT is the only one I still have "Clear Draw" cartridges of. Eventually I'll match it, then I won't need $4 for a Fling or $2 for a cartridge - just 35-60 cents or less for a full cartomizer of my own, depending on the flavor and source. :)

I'll always be appreciative of WC, but I won't be customer any more unless they start selling fluid. I'd pay plenty for a jug of Zero K!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Don't know about the quality of these, but it was the cheapest that i could find.

Disposable Elips Ecig | Clear Sky ECigs

2.50 a piece or 1.50 if you order in groups of ten. Free Shipping.
12 or 18 mg regular or menthol.

Couldn't find any reviews...so ordered 10 to try (they're certainly cheap enough and I like to keep a couple disposables around for back-up or to stick in my pocket when I'm heading out the door).

I got the Menthol 1.2%. On 0-10 scale...Taste 10, Throat Hit 5, Vapor 10. Their oval shape is strange but since they have a soft tip are nice to "chew" on.

Have already ordered more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread