Disposables... Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter

Apr 23, 2013
Guam
So I have been going back and forth with disposable vaps and smoking cigs. I am trying to get completely off smoking cigs to vaps. My last attempt was with V2 and it was nice, but I had to hold my hand at the end to some-what cover the holes to even get it to work. It was a V2 Full. Before that I was using one that my friend let me try and it was by White Cloud "Fling" Cinnamon which was also full. Well my V2 died after not even 24hrs of use. The White Cloud was alright but it was a bit strong but I got used to it after a few puffs.

Now I need something to replace those. Any suggestions? I am a light-moderate smoker about 1/2 pack - 1 1/2 pack a day (depending on how bored and if its the weekend, etc.) I like to be able to vape while I drive, at home, on the computer, really everywhere that I can vape I will. So please help! Thank you!

BTW I'm new to this, so all the 1.21 gigawatts, or whichever I don't understand any of it, lol. Thanks!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Love that 1.21 Gigiwatts LOL That is how I felt when I first started. I also suggest an ego style. To me they are still my fav size and battery life and I use them everyday even tho I have the high end Provari as well.

The ego twists are good, I have several. Clearos I am not so crazy about, I use cartos. BUT I just tried something today that I really like. Halo has a nice ego type battery and a clearo that actually works called the Triton style. The treading is 808 but this clearo does not leak (many/most do) and the charging system is easy, so I would say something like it would be a great upgrade for you. I was really impressed and I have been at this quite awhile :) Good luck! bnrk

Starter

Apr 23, 2013
Guam
Love that 1.21 Gigiwatts LOL That is how I felt when I first started. I also suggest an ego style. To me they are still my fav size and battery life and I use them everyday even tho I have the high end Provari as well.

The ego twists are good, I have several. Clearos I am not so crazy about, I use cartos. BUT I just tried something today that I really like. Halo has a nice ego type battery and a clearo that actually works called the Triton style. The treading is 808 but this clearo does not leak (many/most do) and the charging system is easy, so I would say something like it would be a great upgrade for you. I was really impressed and I have been at this quite awhile :) Good luck! bnrk

Ego twists? Clearos? Cartos? 808 Drum Kit? Ok the last one was a joke, but seriously 808?? I'm more lost than a baby puma being pushed out from birth.

SteamDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rebublic of Texas
standard issue reply follows,,,

# 1
you have fooled yourself into thinking that you're content.
wait 'till next week. LoL

# 2
best thing i can say to anyone that wants to vape.
go for the best you can afford now.
you'll spend alot of money and wind up wishing,
you had done it in the first place.

# 3
buy the best and pass up the rest.
spend once now, or twice later.
i like provari, they're made in the usa, they make me happy.
i don't live in china, so i'd rather not support them.
buy what makes you happy, and you will be.

# 4
it really doesn't matter what you use, how much you spend.
the point is, you're not smoking.
life is short, and you can't take it with you....
play with it 'till you're bored, then get a new one.

# 5
watch youtube.
search pbusardo & igetcha69.
best 2 reviewers.

Starter

Apr 23, 2013
Guam

# 1

# 2

# 3

# 4

# 5
watch youtube.
best 2 reviewers.

I'm not going to lie, but that seriously didn't help me one bit. I guess I should make my question more clear. What is/are Ego twists, Clearos, Cartos, and 808s?

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD

# 1

# 2

# 3

# 4

# 5
watch youtube.
best 2 reviewers.

What SteamDaddy says
I am 17+ days in and have spent about $600 and still don't have Provari with an AGA-T+
If only I had spent more time here before I did all the mediocre upgrades I have done :unsure:

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I'm not going to lie, but that seriously didn't help me one bit. I guess I should make my question more clear. What is/are Ego twists, Clearos, Cartos, and 808s?

If you have about 15 minutes... this might help you

E-cigs - Vaping for Beginners (Part 1) - E-liquid / E-juice
E-cigs - Vaping for Beginners (Part 1) - E-liquid / E-juice - YouTube

E-cigs - Vaping for Beginners (Part 2) - Batteries and Voltages
E-cigs - Vaping for Beginners (Part 2) - Batteries and Voltages - YouTube

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD

Ego twist are variable voltage batteries (allow you to change the voltage higher to do a better job of burning your liquid) and have 510 threading

Clearo - clearomizer = small tank that you can change the coils on when they wear out (do not use cinnamon or citric flavored juices in these - they will break before there life is up) better final taste (less or no filler to burn "accidently"

cartos = cartomizer = the little cig filter looking looking piece that has the filler in it - holds about 1 ml of juice but if you over smoke it it will burn and will need to be replaced - good for about 5 or so fills

808 = thread type that is growing in popularity in the looks like a cigarette (cig a like) type of PV - 510 is the most popular thread and has the most options for carto's, clearomizer's and tanks (tanks are basically a bigger clearomizer that holds more juice (juice equals the flavored e-liquid you use - typically hold up to 7ml - really heavy vapors use these)

Dj tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Ann Arbor michigan
image.jpg

Don't ask about the mod that requires you to be going 88mph to vape it. Lol

Shorebird

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Strawberry, MD

Nobody is trying to "Punk" you here. SteamDaddy gave a great reply to your post, albeit with a humorous twist...
I also had a problem with the overload of information that is to be had on this site and on the webs as a whole. It took me weeks of searching to find what I think would work best for me. Folks can point you in many directions, but they can't hold your hand.
If it helps, just for some info, I just purchased a Joyetech eGo-C Twist with a coupla Vision Vivi-Nova V3s.
This may work for me for a while, but maybe not. I will probably try something else next month.

See SteamDaddy's reply #1.

# 1

whyanon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Bay Area

# 4

Can't say I agree with you on this. Yes life is short, hence it really does matter what you use and what you put into your body.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread