can someone explain "super" atty's to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeadae

Jan 7, 2010
I have been vaping with a 510 since January, started using mega batts since probably March. Now I am seeing Mega atty's, super atty's and LR atty's, 1. Are they all the same thing? 2. What differences can they/do they make for the vaping experience? 3. do they use up more juice, or is the juice usages the same? 4. what does LR stand for?

Thanks in advance :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I have been vaping with a 510 since January, started using mega batts since probably March. Now I am seeing Mega atty's, super atty's and LR atty's, 1. Are they all the same thing? 2. What differences can they/do they make for the vaping experience? 3. do they use up more juice, or is the juice usages the same? 4. what does LR stand for?

Thanks in advance :)

I really haven't seen the terms 'super attys' used.

Mega attys - two types
1. Mega attys - where the diameter is the same as a regular 510 battery/atty, but longer:
MEGA 510 TITAN Electronic Cigarette Atomiser

mega-atomiser-and-reg-(product-photography).jpg

2.Mega eGo attys (also mega Tornado attys), where the diameter is the same as a Tornado/Ego battery:

TORNADO MEGA ATOMIZERS-ALLColors

See video there for how they look.

The LR attys are low resistance - lower ohm'ed atomizers that burn hotter than the regular 510 that is anywhere from 2.1-2.5ohm where the LR attys are 1.5-2.0 ohms. The LR attys are for use with batteries that have 440mAh or greater - for example, many have found that a 1.5ohm atty on the eGo/Tornado is a similar experience as vaping at 5 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread