Calling All E-Cigar Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

latte hiatus

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
SF Bay Area
Like Walrus, I also ordered a RN4062 from Parked's store (dietsmokes.com), and am looking forward to receiving it. Puresmoker and TheSmokeSafe were both out of stock on the e-cigars (even on the components - all I needed was the atomizer and blanks, since I already have the batteries), and I luckily stumbled upon the e-cigars still available at DietSmokes. Also looking forward to trying some of the Janty flavors and Parked's own concoctions.

klum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Northern California

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
www.litecigusa.com is the place to order your E-Cigar from,there Havana which is a DSE701 is the bomb,tons of vapor,throat hits that had me coughing the first time and seeing stars.So good that I order another for my wife and my father..Shawns service is excellent,prompt returns of email questions,shipping was grest,received faster than orders from socal.
Can't say enough good things about litecigusa..

Shawn,thanks for my last order....:)

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I just bought the RN4062. Reason I chose it over the DSE-701 is that it has no pesky cutoff switch. Sometimes I want to huff till I choke! Not all the time though.

Anyway the chamber holds over 1ml of liquid. The batteries charge very fast.

One rebuttal I have to one of the complaints is that the filter screws in. Actually I like this feature as it serves two purposes; 1st is that I can dangle the Cigar out of my mouth and not worry about it falling out. The second is that the blank filters I bought from Diet Smokes have a plastic outer casing that screws in so I now have an airtight sealed extra filled cartridge that I don't have to worry about the top falling off.

I have a M401 and I like this so much better it's a real vapor canon. Little puffs give me the same amount of vapor as huge puffs did on the M401.

Very very easy draw. The only worry I have is about reliability so I'll follow up in a month with my experiences.

getyours

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 21, 2009
www.blucigs.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: supplier post in reviews section

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
Judging by all of the threads & posts I have read (when the forum is up), there aren't too many people out there that use the E-Cigar. I even tried a search for any E-Cigar reviews on the forum, and there were none. I'm an E-Cigar vaper, and I love it. Even though it is bigger (and a little heavier), I like the way it looks more than all of the pens and mini models out there. My purpose for starting this thread is to get more feedback from anyone else out there that is an E-Cigar regular. I know that the style is pretty much the same between manufacturers, but I have noticed differences in quality. I have so far bought E-Cigars from NJoy (crap), E-Smoke Stop (Much Better), and from Puresmoker (Best So Far). The reason I started this thread is because I would like to get more info about any other E-Cigar suppliers or retailers that I haven't yet bought from. I want that info from some other fellow E-Cigar Aficionados. Thanks, and ya'll have a great day!:thumb:

TT

TribbleTrouble
Hi I just wanted to let you know I got a ecigar from litecig.usa and also from good prophets. both reasonable priced. both are wonderful sellers, great communications between seller and buyer, reasonable priced. I have seen a few reviews from ratindahat and leaford giving reviews (videos) on the ecigar. Once again just putting my 2 cents in
Roxanne(roxinal):rolleyes:

Tout

Oct 5, 2009
I am new to E-Cigars and E-Cigs in general. So I purchased the Cohita Disposable just because I think vaping is a wonderful idea and Im tired of friends and family complaining I smell of Cigar smoke all the time. Now I smoke about 2 cigars a day, my usuals tend to be Macanudos. So I received my Cohita today and my god is that thing nasty. I have made sure that it has punctured the cart, I get excellent vapor but the taste is something of a sweet chemical flavor with a hint of tobacco aftertaste. Anyone else had experience with these and can enlighten me as how to improve this experience?

hey,

my report.

I have a Ruyan E-Cigar purchased from Heaven Gifts.

I bought that kit with 50 carts of various strengths.

When new, this think "smoked like hell". But the batteries supplied don't last long after a few recharges. Now I have, at most, 20 minutes of vaping with a full recharge... damn.

The flavor isn't that good either. The Health E-Cigar (imho) tasted a lot better than this. Unfortunately, as someone mentioned, its battery nearly dies after two charges.

Other thing is that the Ruyan atty does not take all the juice. It simply doesn't dry out the carts (and tastes really awful when it is about to stop taking on the juice).

tonyfalkon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
mars
I have owned a DSE-701 for nearly four months now. I have killed two batts and I believe my third is on its last legs, BUT-- the atomizer is still going strong.

To be clear, there is *no* cutoff on the DSE-701. (After practicing) I just took a 12-second drag and had no issues with cutoff, though I did produce a mushroom cloud. ;)

Cheers.

I have the same ones that you have I bought 2 701's and they really last longer than my 901's.

I do have some queries about it though you mentioned that you have been using the 701's for about 4 months, I assume you have the grey batteries as well, how long b4 the batteries started to die out.

Secondly what do you do for maintenance cleaning. I found out after a month of use the draw is a bit harder when it was new and I tested my back up one for the first time today just to draw a comparison on the draws and the new one works flawlessly.

I tried the self cleaning mode and still getting hard draws can you share some tips and tricks on how to get it back to like when it was new. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ChesterN

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
I use the RN4062 I got from myPVshop.com using Discount Coupon Code: IVape10

I've tried the DSE701 and seem to hve better luck with the RN4062. I had problems with cart stuffing sticking to & destroying the brdge of the 701.

Oddly enough, I recently found that when the draw starts getting tight, if I change the cartidge & tip, the problem goes away. Very simple fix, but it seems to work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread