Status
Not open for further replies.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I have been trying to access the ByLeo website tonight. I am getting a 'server not found' message. Tried from two different browers. Same thing.

I finally got to the website--ready to order the Calix V2, but noticed the quartz tanks are out of stock. When will those be back in stock? I really prefer the quartz rather than the plexiglass.

Last edited:

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
I have been trying to access the ByLeo website tonight. I am getting a 'server not found' message. Tried from two different browers. Same thing.

I finally got to the website--ready to order the Calix V2, but noticed the quartz tanks are out of stock. When will those be back in stock? I really prefer the quartz rather than the plexiglass.
I just restocked the quartz tubes :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Does any one have some various pictures of some builds on either the Calix or the Apollo, I know I have seen various styles of builds on this style deck, but I cant seem to find them. I just got the Calix today, and have just been sitting here looking at it, its a beautiful thing, but I think I should try to use it. :) I just was hoping to see what others have built first, before trying to build a coil myself.

Thanks
KAS

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Does any one have some various pictures of some builds on either the Calix or the Apollo, I know I have seen various styles of builds on this style deck, but I cant seem to find them. I just got the Calix today, and have just been sitting here looking at it, its a beautiful thing, but I think I should try to use it. :) I just was hoping to see what others have built first, before trying to build a coil myself.

Thanks
KAS
Congrats on your Calix! I love love love mine!!! I'm letting a friend use mine at the moment so it is in his care if I would send you my simple single coil build. I'm a single coil kinda gal so nothin special. I know you will enjoy your Calix though!!!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Congrats on your Calix! I love love love mine!!! I'm letting a friend use mine at the moment so it is in his care if I would send you my simple single coil build. I'm a single coil kinda gal so nothin special. I know you will enjoy your Calix though!!!

Thanks, I am just going threw the thread and looking for pics, and saving them as I find them, I just got to where the Apollo was first being talked about. I am a single coil person also, I think I am in the Tootle puffer category. :)

KAS

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
2edtqgw.jpg

28AWG, 3mm coil, Rayon / Video coming up tomorrow!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well I built a contact coil instead, I ended up putting the legs over the top, and around the screws. The only problem I had was the phillips head screws, I have some micro screw drivers but none this small. I just ended up using a pocket knife blade to turn the screws, but so far so good, good flavor and vapor. :)

KAS

Edit : I forgot "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Last edited:

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Well I built a contact coil instead, I ended up putting the legs over the top, and around the screws. The only problem I had was the phillips head screws, I have some micro screw drivers but none this small. I just ended up using a pocket knife blade to turn the screws, but so far so good, good flavor and vapor. :)

KAS

Edit : I forgot "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
I just use standard contact microcoil myself also, around 1.5 ohm. Sometimes I've gone over the top and others I've wrapped the way Billie shows. The indirect feed is the way to go for sure too. I go just a tad over 1/2 turn. And just leave it there myself. I brevet fill to the brim, but leave maybe 1/2 cm from top of glass.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I just use standard contact microcoil myself also, around 1.5 ohm. Sometimes I've gone over the top and others I've wrapped the way Billie shows. The indirect feed is the way to go for sure too. I go just a tad over 1/2 turn. And just leave it there myself. I brevet fill to the brim, but leave maybe 1/2 cm from top of glass.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I just based the build on one of the ones, posted in the other thread, I think it was one of Qorax's builds, but I like higher OHMS. All my builds are around 2 OHM's, amazingly it was 2 Ohms on my first try, I did flood it first off. I have the control just barely open right now, and it it working good. :)

KAS

Reactions: NeoGoldenBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread