Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Man this is so exciting!!! I WANT to order right now so bad.... But I must must wait for the p3 version!

Billie - you really will be releasing a p3 version in January right? (Just making sure you didn't change your mind - then with my luck the 510 version would be out if stock or something - haha). I might buy two when it comes out!

Thanks again for giving us EVERYTHING we've been begging for!!

@HBcorpse

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
The Calix v2 is now in stock! :)
DSC_0249.jpg
I can't wait to get that electric green/yellow/Lego color setup!!!!
I'll probably end up with two Calix setups, one of which I will have custom Cerakote'd to match my Stealth P3.
The yellow/green/Lego color will look amazing on an all Stealth setup!!!!

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Man this is so exciting!!! I WANT to order right now so bad.... But I must must wait for the p3 version!

Billie - you really will be releasing a p3 version in January right? (Just making sure you didn't change your mind - then with my luck the 510 version would be out if stock or something - haha). I might buy two when it comes out!

Thanks again for giving us EVERYTHING we've been begging for!!

@HBcorpse

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
No problem at all. That's what we are striving for! :D
Yes, the P3 base will be out on January. I got a P3 before it was released because I already had it in mind. For "tube mod lovers" a Calix/P3 hybrid looking set will look very good in my opinion. :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
No problem at all. That's what we are striving for! :D
Yes, the P3 base will be out on January. I got a P3 before it was released because I already had it in mind. For "tube mod lovers" a Calix/P3 hybrid looking set will look very good in my opinion. :)
Billie, I know the Calix P3 base will obviously have the same P3 threading...
But will it be a matching diameter? Provape decided to make the P3 23mm, or 22.5mm, and I don't know why they did this...1mm off the diameter of the tube wouldn't hurt its strength, but it keeps it from matching 22mm atomizers.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I can't wait to get that electric green/yellow/Lego color setup!!!!
I'll probably end up with two Calix setups, one of which I will have custom Cerakote'd to match my Stealth P3.
The yellow/green/Lego color will look amazing on an all Stealth setup!!!!
Who do you use to Cerakote?

osrix

Jul 24, 2013
UK South
Maybe with a special price for Calix owner, like me, who bought his one two months ago?
Great idea :D

Hey Billie I dunno what you think about it, but I would love to see an alternative topcap like the dbase in style. just a thought. I think with the new afc the Calix is going to be a winner, just placed my order to find out :D

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Ok, so I thought I've seen a diagram that shows how to put 4 could into the Calix. Because myself and a friend are curious as to how this all works and how it would vape I am trying to find the diagram that I thought I've seen. Does anyone have a diagram???

You are propably talking about the diagram on the last page of the Apollo's manual :)
We have shown the quad coil setup in the Apollo. In the Calix it would be a bit overkill :D

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Anyone knows of a pyrex drip tip working correctly with the Calix liquid control? The Rocket Science shorty that I usually use does not grip... :(

I use my Calix with the Air Tip combo (primarily for the look, I have the AFC closed off). To help answer your question I just tried it with my RSM Shorty Tip and Innovape Pyrex drip tips and I'm able to turn the liquid control.

Reactions: NeoGoldenBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread