C2GVape.Com Official Introduction Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
Hello Everyone.

Thanks for all of the great contest entries. I've learned some things and got a few good chuckles out of this.

Per our contest rules, we had 47 valid entries and that means 6 prize packages to be awarded. We will actually award 9 prize packages and "bump up" each of the packages just a little bit.

Knowing the the preceding lines are usually immediately ignored... I guess that I'll get the Winner's List.

1st Place - tundracross (Post # 56) on the 2nd entry.
2nd Place - Stef64 (Post #25) on the 1st entry.
3rd Place - Prism (Post #28) on the 1st entry.
Consolation Prize - GRATI (Post #55) on the 2nd entry.
Consolation Prize - IThrenodyI (Post #10) on the 1st entry.
Consolation Prize - Stoggy24 (Post # 17) on the 1st entry.

Congratulations to all of the prize winners. The list can viewed at RANDOM.ORG - Details for Drawing #9,494 – C2GVape.Com ~ Good Weekend ECF Contest ~ 03/23-25/2012 .

The alternates were: CheekyMonkey, luvinit, and gurunade. We will also be sending out a small thank you to all alternates selected.

MastiffMike - Loved your entry. Will be sending out a prize package to you as well.

I hope that everyone enjoyed the contest. Please let me know any suggestions, complaints, etc...

Top 6 Prize winners will be sent a redemption code to claim their prizes. Winners will need to go to C2GVape.Com and "order" the prize package won and use the redemption code during the checkout process. All prizes are 100% free. There is no charge and no need to enter any financial information to complete the prize redemption. If for any reason, there is a charge attached by the shopping cart, STOP, and send me a message. I will straighten it out.

Other prize winners of CheekyMonkey, gurunade, and MastiffMike, please send me a PM and let me know the name and email address used for C2GVape.Com registration and I will be sending out a prize selection to each of you. I know luvint's account information:D and she will also be getting a prize selection.

Congratulations again. All winners should have their redemption codes by no later that noon'ish on Monday.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Wolfy is the BEST!!! Got my second order yesterday,, there's always a couple little prizes in there.. LUV that!! Had to get more of the Smooth Brandy,,, and I'm really liking the Chocolate Caramel too,, oh yeah, AND the watermelon,,, I haven't had time to try all of them yet,, but I'm working on it!! I officially now have more C2G bottles in my little organizer than any other label:D And you know I'll be back for more!!

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
So I finally had time to plug in my Ego-T and give it a try... WOW! This thing is awesome! I never would have ordered anything in the black rubberized finish, but I gotta admit that I really like it!! And I've filled up some cartos with the plethora of juices I now have (thanks to you!) and letting them sit for a bit before I try them. I can't believe that I'm really liking the banana flavors!! Yours are so nice and smooth,, clean tasting, not sicky sweet that I just love them! The chocolate mint tastes EXACTLY like a girl scout cookie.. YUM! Got a big party this weekend (my little sis turns 50!) and I have to pack a big ol bag of "stuff" to take with me... one whole bag will be nothing but C2G juices!! I'm hoping to make a few converts:laugh: Have a great weekend Wolfy!!

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
So I finally had time to plug in my Ego-T and give it a try... WOW! This thing is awesome! I never would have ordered anything in the black rubberized finish, but I gotta admit that I really like it!! And I've filled up some cartos with the plethora of juices I now have (thanks to you!) and letting them sit for a bit before I try them. I can't believe that I'm really liking the banana flavors!! Yours are so nice and smooth,, clean tasting, not sicky sweet that I just love them! The chocolate mint tastes EXACTLY like a girl scout cookie.. YUM! Got a big party this weekend (my little sis turns 50!) and I have to pack a big ol bag of "stuff" to take with me... one whole bag will be nothing but C2G juices!! I'm hoping to make a few converts:laugh: Have a great weekend Wolfy!!

Great to hear that you are loving the carto-combo and all of the juices. We have put a lot of work into developing the right flavoring and we have flushed many others that didn't quite make it.

:toast:Here's hoping that you have a great weekend! Tell little sis Happy Birthday for us=).

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Hey Wolfy.. wanted to let you know that I'm headed over to the website to leave some more feedback.. the Strawberry Kiwi is killer! Not so much into the rootbeer, but letting that one sit for a bit and will give it another shot. Was a great bday party at camp.. what I remember of it :toast: Apparently the fresh air and the Corona's did me in.. decided I better take a little nap (it was still light out) and didn't wake up until 2am... and by then, everyone had either gone home or to bed!! The booze cruise was the best part though, and I made it through that... wellllll, almost all the way through that! Going to place order #3 this week too... I think I need some more of this Strawberry Kiwi stuff... DEEEELISH!

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
Glad to hear that it was fun all the way around =D. Really really glad to see that you liked the Strawberry Kiwi. We tried several different mixes before getting this flavor to where we liked it.

Although the rootbeer is a popular flavor, I'm still not the biggest fan of the dark liquids. Don't get me wrong, I'll vape it and enjoy it but dark liquids always feel just a little heavier to me.

We've got a batch of flavors in the trial stage right now that I'm hoping to release very soon. Will definitely throw some samples in your next order :).

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Kevin, I'm the same!! I thought blech! Root beer?? No way. I let it sit there for, like, a week and then thought why not? Surprise, surprise! It's really good!! C2G is tops in my book. I haven't found one yet that I don't like and I must have at least 30 bottles. This is the great thing about freebie samplers... I never would have ordered root beer or banana anything but those have become some of my favorites. I do believe there will yet another order placed this weekend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
I have to agree luvinit, C2G's generous packaging of samplers has given me quite a few that I would have never tried but ended up loving. Problem is, they are so generous I don't have to buy as often since I love to spend some time with all the samples before I order! Not that I am complaining! And they are one of the most consistent juice suppliers I have tried. Some places you get a hit and a yuck, with C2G you get a bunch of greats and a few accurate-just-not-for-me flavors. I think I have one or two more still to try before I (finally!) am ready to order. Then it will start all over again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread