C2GVape.Com Official Introduction Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
I am pleased to announce our new online shop (C2GVape.Com, Where E-Cig Vapers Can Expect More) specializing primarily in E-Juices made in the USA. Although we do carry some E-Cigarette accessories, our selections are limited at this time.

I know that you have a plethora of E-juice suppliers to choose from. We would like to offer our online customers the same great service and quality that we have been offering to our local customers. Over the next few months, we plan to expand our product selection greatly. In the meantime, we are offering our selections to ECF members with the following benefits:

• Quality E-Juices at fair prices;
  • Great customer service;
  • Flexibility in suiting your vaping needs - Want a custom mix? Just let us know;
  • Accuracy in all of our E-Juices - We guarantee nicotine strength within +/- 0.2%.;
  • Free priority mail shipping on all orders over $30;
  • Quick shipping - Stock orders are shipped within 1 business day;
  • Online security - Our servers and shopping cart are fully secured and are 100% PCI Compliant;
  • Coupon code guarantee - If you make a purchase from us without a coupon code or sale and we run a coupon code or sale on the same item(s) within 30 days afterwards, contact us and we will issue a store credit for the price difference; and
  • Free Stuff - We believe that every order should get something free!
Beginning February 21st, 2012, we will be offering some ECF members with the opportunity to try some of our flavors absolutely free. These free trials will be limited and usually on a first come, first serve basis so sign-up for our newsletter, Twitter, and Facebook accounts for instant notifications.

We will also be running some contests and giveaways soon. Stay posted and check back often to see our latest promotions.

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com

Thanks to all members of ECF for making this forum what it is.
ECF Members can now take 10% off of any order place in February 2012 using coupon code: ECF10
All members can now take 20% off of any E-Juice order placed in February 2012 using coupon code: ECF20Juice

As always, we offer $5 flat rate priority mail shipping to any Continental US address and FREE shipping on any order totalling over $30.

Last edited:

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
Time to give some E-Juice away! Limited to while supplies last. Free E-Juice giveaway!

TTCoupon.jpg

Click image to be able to see the coupon code.

This product is a 75% PG / 25% VG house blend for the nicotine content listed in the title. No custom mixes allowed for "Taste Tester" products.

Get this item (While supplies last) for Free + Free Shipping with a valid "Taste Tester" coupon.

Valid for free shipping with applied coupon code.

Limit of 1 per flavor per customer.

Obtaining of free "Taste Tester" and/or free shipping of "Taste Testers" implies that customer will submit an honest review of the flavoring under the appropriate product name in the Gourmet E-Juice category. Failure to submit a review for flavor(s) received my result in customer being prohibited from participating in any further promotions by C2GVape.Com.

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
C2GVape.Com would like to thank all members of ECF by hosting a contest / giveaway. To ensure impartiality, winners will be selected at the end of the contest by RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service . At the end of the contest, entrants may verify the results by going to the link provided.

Please bear with us as this is our first hosted contest on ECF. Although we have have attempted to ensure a smooth running contest, some bugs or glitches are very possible.

The contest will begin upon our posting of the Official Leap Year Contest Thread by C2GVape.Com
The contest will end at 12 a.m. (central Standard Time) on March 1st, 2012 (10 p.m PST on 02/29/2012)
Winners will be posted within 48 hours of contest end date (Hopefully sooner:blink:)

How to Enter:
Step 1 - Read this entire post including the rules - Entrants not completing all steps or found to be in violation of any rule may be disqualified.
Step 2 - You must be a registered customer of C2GVape.Com (You may go to Login : C2GVape.Com, Where E-Cig Vapers Can Expect More to register). Enter "ECF" in the Referral Code field.
Step 3 - Browse our selection of gourmet E-Juices.
Step 4 - Pick at least 3 of your favorite flavors by hitting the Facebook "Like" button in the product descriptions.
Step 5 - Post your top 3 favorite flavors by their official flavor name (e.g. 1-Apple Delight, 2-Smooth Brandy, 3-Banana Split) in the official contest thread. If you are a winner of a "winner's choice" of gourmet E-Juice, your flavors will be determined by your posted favorites.
Step 6 - You may enter only two (2) times by posting up to two (2) separate posts in the official contest thread.
Step 7 - Sit back and wait for the results.

The Prizes ~ To be honest, we don't know what type of response to expect. With that in mind, the prizes will depend on ECF member participation. Prize values are estimations and include estimated shipping costs to the continental United States.

1-10 Valid Entries ~ 1 Prize:
  1. 5 x 6ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Banana, Choc Cherries, Blueberry, & Watermelon) 30ml Total ($30 Value)
11-25 Valid Entries ~ 3 Prizes:
  1. 5 x 6ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Banana, Choc Cherries, Blueberry, & Watermelon) 30ml Total ($30 Value)
  2. 5 x 3ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Watermelon, Banana, Choc Cherries, Choc Mint) 15 ml total ($17 Value)
  3. A 12 ml bottle of (Winner's Choice) Gourmet E-Juice. ($11 Value)
26-50 Valid Entries ~ 5 Prizes:
  1. 3 x 15ml Gourmet E-Juice bottle of (Winner's Choice) Gourmet E-Juice. ($36 Value)
  2. 5 x 6ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Banana, Choc Cherries, Blueberry, & Watermelon) 30ml Total ($30 Value)
  3. 5 x 3ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Watermelon, Banana, Choc Cherries, Choc Mint) 15 ml total ($17 Value)
  4. A 12 ml bottle of (Winner's Choice) Gourmet E-Juice. ($11 Value)
  5. A $5 Gift Certificate from C2GVape.Com ($5 Value)
51-100 Valid Entries ~ 7 Prizes:
  1. 3 x 15ml Gourmet E-Juice bottle of (Winner's Choice) Gourmet E-Juice. ($36 Value)
  2. 5 x 6ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Banana, Choc Cherries, Blueberry, & Watermelon) 30ml Total ($30 Value)
  3. 5 x 3ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Watermelon, Banana, Choc Cherries, Choc Mint) 15 ml total ($17 Value)
  4. 5 pack of Boge Cartomizers ($12 Value)
  5. A 12 ml bottle of (Winner's Choice) Gourmet E-Juice. ($11 Value)
  6. A $10 Gift Certificate From C2GVape.Com ($10 Value)
  7. A $5 Gift Certificate from C2GVape.Com ($5 Value)
101+ Valid Entries ~ 10 Prizes:
  1. An Ego Pass-through/Cartomizer Style Combo Kit + 10 ml of (Winner's Choice) Gourmet E-juice ($39 Value)
  4. 5 pack of Boge Cartomizers ($12 Value)
  5. A 12 ml bottle of (Winner's Choice) Gourmet E-Juice. ($11 Value)
  6. A $10 Gift Certificate From C2GVape.Com ($10 Value)
  7. 2 x 3 ml "Taste Tester" Bottles of (Winner's Choice) gourmet E-Juice ($9 Value)
  8. 3 x Boge cartomizers ($8 Value)
  9. A 3 ml "Taste Tester" bottle of (Winner's Choice) gourmet E-Juice ($6 Value)
  10. A $5 Gift Certificate from C2GVape.Com ($5 Value)

The Rules:
You must be at least 18 years old and a member of ECF to participate in this contest.
Each member may enter up to 2 times by making separate posts in the official contest thread.
Each member may only win 1 prize. Subsequent winning entries will be forfeited. The prize of higher value will be awarded.
Prizes may be substituted, solely at C2GVape.com's discretion, should a prize become unavailable for any reason.
This contest may be halted, cancelled, or delayed at any point without liability by C2GVape.Com or ECF.
Prizes will only be shipped to the continental United States.
All Prizes include shipping with a tracking number via carrier and method of C2GVape.Com's choosing.
C2GVape.Com will not be liable for any shipping loss and/or damage while in transit.
Any winner(s) not completing the steps as outlined above will forfeit their prize(s).
In the event of website failure or other technical difficulty, this contest may be declared null and void.
ECF management or moderators may, at their discretion, end this contest at any time. In this event, the contest will be declared null and void without any liability to C2GVape.Com nor ECF.
The number of winners will be selected based upon participation (as outlined above). Up to 5 additional entries will be selected as alternates to fill in prize selections as needed in the event that a member is chosen twice.
Any entries posted after the contest end date and time will not be entered.
This contest is void where prohibited.
Any taxes, fees, or other legal obligations related to contest winnings will be the sole responsibility of any winner.

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
Great to see that the Contest is now in it's 2nd tier.:vapor:

11-25 Valid Entries ~ 3 Prizes:
5 x 6ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Banana, Choc Cherries, Blueberry, & Watermelon) 30ml Total ($30 Value)
5 x 3ml Gourmet E-Juice Sampler (Apple, Watermelon, Banana, Choc Cherries, Choc Mint) 15 ml total ($17 Value)
A 12 ml bottle of (Winner's Choice) Gourmet E-Juice. ($11 Value)

Keep those entries coming.

:toast:Don't forget to let friends know about the contest.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
YUMMY!! Got my prize package today (thanks for the extras :) ) Have tried the Banana Taffy and the Smooth Brandy. WOW... the banana is spot on without any funky aftertaste!! In the brandy, I can taste the grape in the exhale! I have not tried the others yet, I only have two taste testing atomizers that I dedicate to things other than tobacco flavors, so I do two flavors a day :)

Anyway, the best part, is that there are only a couple of vapes that my hubby and I both enjoy.. we have widely different tastes, but he was right with me on these flavors.

I did leave you reviews too :)

Thanks, 'from one Tennessean to another :) '

Wolfyjr421

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2012
TN USA
www.C2GVape.com
I've got the reviews in and I really appreciate them. I know it's easier to complain than it is to give a thumbs up so I am always encouraging honest reviews.

I know that all the flavors won't be a hit with everyone but we try to take pride in making some good juice.

I have personally tried every flavor that we offer and much more. There are a number of flavors that we won't offer due to bad feedback.

Some flavors that you won't see anytime soon (Our top 3 bombs):
#3 - "Banana Nutbread" - Sounded so good... I can still picture the perfect taste... Just couldn't get a great combo going :(
#2 - "Jalapeno Poppers" - By a local request... Yeah... Should have seen that one crashing a mile away.:oops:
And our number 1 flavor bomb to date:
:evil:"Licorice Peppermint" - No one is even sure whose idea that was!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread