Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Well I got started with the 500-word essay but I can't get past the first sentence.

It started like this.
"i would like to try a sample of well, aged Dulce de Leche because A.G. said it's amazing, and I BELIEVE him"

I don't know what else to say :oops:

That's not a very strong essay, but I like St. Francis, so I'll send you some...pm your address!

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Did a vapecheck on the RY4 and Ejoker last night. Pretty good right out of the bottle. I like to give all my juices some steeping time, so I sent them to their corners for a couple of weeks. I'll revisit them after that. (It's always hard to wait, but usually well worth it!) Also, I'll get a more accurate read on the flavors. I'm not one to "jump the gun" and say that I do/don't love a juice.... (usually).

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Morning all,
I'm Buzzing Dons menthol and really getting the tobacco taste and aroma. Amazing, but I smell it and no other menthol I ahve ever used(many) can say that.

Where the heck is PapaBloog???? Haven't heard from him since last weekend.

I think he might have been traveling for work this week. I haven't seen him around either.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Adirondack is one of Dons juices I haven't tried. Just received his RY4 and eJoker yesterday but haven't tried them yet. These are also new to me, so it will be interesting, esp. the eJoker, since I really like menthol.

I have a brother and I want him to stop smoking. He smokes Winstons, so I have to decide which of Dons juices I should get for my brother that would be a winner to start with. RY4?

With BwB juices to start with, I figure my brother would be getting a real jump start on this ecig journey. I have gotten him a bottom feeder mod to start out and now I just need some juice. He lives in Illinois and has had some experience with a 2 or 3 piece pv one of his sons brought back from Afghanistan, but it just wasn't enough to get him to continue. He smokes quite a lot too, so I would probably start him at 24mg to begin with. Just guessing here tho. I started out at 36mg with a Screwdriver PV and had no problems at all with that. It got me off a 40 year habit, so something worked right.

I'm open to all suggestions for a juice for a Winston smoker, who's smoked for 30 years.

I'll duplicate this post somewhere else too, just so it gets some exposure.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Adirondack is one of Dons juices I haven't tried. Just received his RY4 and eJoker yesterday but haven't tried them yet. These are also new to me, so it will be interesting, esp. the eJoker, since I really like menthol.

I have a brother and I want him to stop smoking. He smokes Winstons, so I have to decide which of Dons juices I should get for my brother that would be a winner to start with. RY4?

With BwB juices to start with, I figure my brother would be getting a real jump start on this ecig journey. I have gotten him a bottom feeder mod to start out and now I just need some juice. He lives in Illinois and has had some experience with a 2 or 3 piece pv one of his sons brought back from Afghanistan, but it just wasn't enough to get him to continue. He smokes quite a lot too, so I would probably start him at 24mg to begin with. Just guessing here tho. I started out at 36mg with a Screwdriver PV and had no problems at all with that. It got me off a 40 year habit, so something worked right.

I'm open to all suggestions for a juice for a Winston smoker, who's smoked for 30 years.

I'll duplicate this post somewhere else too, just so it gets some exposure.

so you want to find something that is sorta analog flavor then i assume? I would suggest starting him out with Backo (maxboro) and/or Virginia. FSUSA I think has a winston flavor but i never thought their camel knockoff tasted at all like camels, so don't put much faith in it.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Thanks phorbin...sounds like a good plan. I'll have to sample everything before I send them to my brother. You know..kinda like a quality of excellence check. :thumb:

quality control is very important indeed.....especially when its for a relative. make sure you sample enough of it that you KNOW its good. :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread