Buzz Pro Aesthetics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmack00

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Texas
I'm about about 2 seconds away from purchasing my buzz pro but would like to see some of your devices with the carto/tank/clearo attached. I recently tried a CE2 Giantomizer on my Riva SE and I enjoy the vape (minus the CE2 hassle); however, I know a giantomizer on a buzzpro would be a bit too big for my tastes.

What are you guys using on your buzzpro? I'm trying to find that fine line between large capacity tanks/cartos/etc and aesthetics. From the measurements I've heard on the forum, a Mega Carto would be about right for me on a Buzzpro, but does anyone else have any suggestions? I'm open to any technology, but again the goal is to have something I'm not having to top off every 15 minutes at the bar with a Jack Daniels & Coke in my hand, but then again, not outrageously humongous.

Any recommendations or pics of your set up are welcome.

Thanks!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
DSC02159.jpg

BuzzPro.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Last edited:

mrmack00

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Texas
Oh, how could I forget. Wait a few days and then go here Buzz Pro and check out the new wooden veneered ones I'm doing if you're looking for aesthetics. :)

Oooooh.....The wooden Buzzpro is nice!

All those tanks are awesome! I don't know much about MAP or Torpedo Tanks, but do you actuallly buy a cartomizer that goes in there somehow? What type of Carto is it?

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Are there any videos of this? I'm a beginner with modding things. Does Clouds of vapor or vapor age already sell them ready? Maybe I could buy one of those, then look at how it works before I try to mod my own regular cartos.

Both of my tanks came with a carto installed and ready to use.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Thew inner part with the rope wicks is a CE2 carto that has had the tubing cut off. CE2s don't have any filler. That's what they look like inside. You have to measure 3/8" up fom the end where the threads start and cut the tube there with a tubing cutter and then slide the tubing off. Make sure you keep the silicone seal with the notches in it. you need that to seal the top of the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread