Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I'll keep checking back, but I can't be scrolling through 40 pages to find out whats available. And if you don't check back everyday it is more! I guess I'm just not as lucky as you as I have tried a few times and have just gotten frustrated with all the posts. It will be cool if he could start a thread that others couldn't post to with updates so they are easily found. Or get a website, there seems to be enough interest in his product!

minx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
South Florida
I'll keep checking back, but I can't be scrolling through 40 pages to find out whats available. And if you don't check back everyday it is more! I guess I'm just not as lucky as you as I have tried a few times and have just gotten frustrated with all the posts. It will be cool if he could start a thread that others couldn't post to with updates so they are easily found. Or get a website, there seems to be enough interest in his product!

I'm in the same boat with those tanks and yesterday I saw they created a list of those who have been waiting and unlucky. I asked to be added to the list and was told they weren't adding anyone? That kind of pisses me off lol
I think I'll just wait for Notcigs and get one I know I'm going to love, it will match my BP perfectly !

minx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
South Florida
Yes it is a MAP tank. It's a filler port I put in it and although it's tiny I haven't lost it yet. I've filled that tank probably 40 times and it works great. It's got a large head on it and it has a machined thread. I didn't like taking my tank apart to fill it every time. Besides it fits together so tight it would be a pain. That tank is pretty thick. I did shorten the screw though. it just makes it through the tank wall. I cut the threads first with a self tapping screw then replaced it with that one.

Gawd I wish I was skilled like that lol. My MAP is just kind of sitting atm, I think I'll have to put my husband to this task, that is awesome.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I really do want one. I need another tank and I do not think I will be able to wait for notcigs. Hunting season starts in two weeks and the hubby needs a backup to take with him on his bow hunting trip. As much as I want a jonboy tank, it just isn't woth trying to be lucky enough to come accross one. I'll probably just pick up another liquinator and when notcigs tanks are ready get one of those as well, even if I have enough tanks by then, I've got to get one that matches my Buzz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread