Buzz Pro and Liquinator Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

deelynde

Aug 16, 2011
Henrietta, TX
Received my Buzz Pro this week and somewhere read that the Liquinator tank works great on it. Went to the brick and mortar store to get one and they told me it would not work great with a Buzz Pro, that no tank will because the way the 510 end sticks up and something about where the air holes were. They ended up putting a 510 to ego adapter on it then the tank which makes it very long but I know I have seen tanks that don't require another adapter on the 510 end. I've seen the J tank used on it and others. What is your opinion?

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
WTH ? there is no reason that it will not work that I can see ??????

Bad advice IMO

Or just get a M1A1 tank and LOCK it in place , no worries then .

I'd be ...... that they are telling people something won't work well with the Buzz, I haven't come across anything that won't work with my 510 or 801 top cap yet.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I'd be ...... that they are telling people something won't work well with the Buzz, I haven't come across anything that won't work with my 510 or 801 top cap yet.

Ditto Mrs. Rea! I do love my M1A1 from Mike, but I also love my Liquinators and yes, I have a 510 cap on my original Buzz and my BP. I don't use any kind of adapter if I use a 510 boge. I only use the adapter for the Fusions and that's just because I don't have an 801 top cap.

Dee, go to Notcigs site and check out the M1A1!

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Received my Buzz Pro this week and somewhere read that the Liquinator tank works great on it. Went to the brick and mortar store to get one and they told me it would not work great with a Buzz Pro, that no tank will because the way the 510 end sticks up and something about where the air holes were. They ended up putting a 510 to ego adapter on it then the tank which makes it very long but I know I have seen tanks that don't require another adapter on the 510 end. I've seen the J tank used on it and others. What is your opinion?

Please....go back to this place and TEACH them a thing or 2.
What a crock of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread