buying a used indulgence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
I am buying a used indulgence that I ran across on the classifieds of another board....it is supposedly coming with 4 adapters, batteries, charger, and the extender sleeve and batteries....

what else will I need to enjoy my indulgence?.....I usually vape using KR808 equipment and cartomizers....will I need an adapter to avoid airflow problems with KR808d1 cartomizers or does the provided 901 adapter work well....

I currently have one LR 801 atty and one HR 801 atty to test things out.....which atty is preferable for the best dripping experience on an indulgence?......

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I am buying a used indulgence that I ran across on the classifieds of another board....it is supposedly coming with 4 adapters, batteries, charger, and the extender sleeve and batteries....

what else will I need to enjoy my indulgence?.....I usually vape using KR808 equipment and cartomizers....will I need an adapter to avoid airflow problems with KR808d1 cartomizers or does the provided 901 adapter work well....

I currently have one LR 801 atty and one HR 801 atty to test things out.....which atty is preferable for the best dripping experience on an indulgence?......

Hi CartHeadMod

the first thing you need to understand about this purchase --

there is no warranty on a third party sale like this --

HOWEVER -- we aremore than happy to help you with advice --
========================================

an adapter is not needed for cartomizers --
the provided 901 adapter work well....

there is no preferable atty6 for use with the Indulgence,
the unit is designed to utilize all attys a and works well with all of them

most people like to try all of the attys and find their own preference.

good luck, and happy vaping ---- :vapor::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread