Buyer's remorse

Status
Not open for further replies.

guppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Southern California
What I hate/like the most is when I receive something in the mail and I don't remember buying it (because I'm drunk ordering)... I like to read through ECf while drinking and when I have too much drinks and interest in an item I'm reading about, I order it without hesitation... Drunk buying is not fun unless you have the funds. That's kind of how I ended up with my provari

Last edited:

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What I hate/like the most is when I receive something in the mail and I don't remember buying it (because I'm drunk ordering)... I like to read through ECf while drinking and when I have too much drinks and interest in an item I'm reading about, I order it without hesitation... Drunk buying is not fun unless you have the funds. That's kind of how I ended up with my provari

Yeah but that's a hell of a surprise gift to yourself! Besides, how many of us have drunk-done something we REALYL regretted afterwards, or the next morning, with nothing to show for it!

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
My wife is 100% supportive of my habit she is always interested in the new items I get I show her the set up and she helps me pick out what drip tip look best ect.. Im a very lucky man!

But then again I never complain about her 16,000 and counting pairs of shoes, and 5000 purses. So its a trade off.

Last edited:

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
My line of thinking is similar to everyone here. The upfront cost can be high, but as you dial in what you like the most it does get cheaper then smoking. Plus cigarette prices keep getting higher, health insurance could be affected (depending, read where some frown on ecigs which boggles my mind), and the hard to imagine but future costs in regards to health and well being.

Vape On :vapor:

Small Edit: Plus the hobby aspect is really fun. I really enjoy rebuilding my coils and such. Plus, all my other hobbies have become kinda routine so nice to have something new into the mix.

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Sounds good, but my wife looks at the credit card balance online a few times per month... :glare:

Luckily for me I do the bills and balance the accounts, I also get off work fairly early in the afternoon (punch-in at 6am) so I beat her to he mail box :thumbs:

HOWEVER, I have had to sweat the occasional UPS or FedEx drop-off at the door and then have to explain the "another package" question :oops:

We've all been there on way or another :)

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
My wife is 100% supportive of my habit she is always interested in the new items I get I show her the set up and she helps me pick out what drip tip look best ect.. Im a very lucky man!

But then again I never complain about her 16,000 and counting pairs of shoes, and 5000 purses. So its a trade off.

I thought i'd married Imelda Marcos! Good to know i don't suffer alone!!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread