Buyer's remorse

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Big time, wife is going to kill me as I just spent a little over $200 this morning. Phiniac tank with frost color, drip tips and atties including my first foray into an rba, some CE5 clearos, VR juices, AiV juices, again, even though I just had my first order from them ship yesterday, still felt the need to get some other flavors not included in my first order, Ahlusion juices, MORE HHV...

sad thing is I totally didn't NEED anything else for quite a while, just felt like spending more money I guess.

hi, I'm Clay, and I'm an addict!

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I just spent $150 myself.

Well not all on vape supplies, $20 of that was for a replacement battery for my netbook. Got a telescope, batteries and a charger, a safety fuse and three new vivi novas from myvaporstore, and then got 60ml from ecblend (30ml fruit smoothie, 30ml RY7, my staples) to hold me over until wizard lab is open for biznazz again and I can start stockpiling DIY for vape-pocalypse.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Big time, wife is going to kill me as I just spent a little over $200 this morning. Phiniac tank with frost color, drip tips and atties including my first foray into an RBA, some CE5 clearos, VR juices, AiV juices, again, even though I just had my first order from them ship yesterday, still felt the need to get some other flavors not included in my first order, Ahlusion juices, MORE HHV...

sad thing is I totally didn't NEED anything else for quite a while, just felt like spending more money I guess.

hi, I'm Clay, and I'm an addict!

Problem solved, just get to the credit card bill before she does, pay it and then vape on. Lol !

Hey it worked for me! Been there, done that .........and he never knew a thing.

Last edited:

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
I have that problem too. Went on a nice expensive juice spree. Vendorpalooza '13! Then my husband finally saw the light when it comes to getting provari(s) but he's been working so much he hasn't gone to the site and picked one yet!! Meanwhile I've got lanyards, charms, skins, tanks, and everything but the name of their first born picked out :p

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
Lets see...so far this month I have bought this

tophat2large.jpg

and this this...

billetbox131.jpg

and one of these...

jazzpipe1.jpg

and another one of these but in brass...

cy2-1.jpg

Plus a couple tanks, RBA, cartos and attys, juice, and a couple nice drip tips. Trust me...you don't have a problem...lol...

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I don't have much spare monies but so far since I've started I've noticed that when I do, I'm thinking of what vaping supplies/accessories I can buy haha

I buy my supplies and whatever new "toy" or gizmo for vaping the first week of every month. Then I spend the rest of the month looking at stuff and making a "wish list"! I caved mid month this time and got this Assembled Volt Indicator, Rev 2 But gee! I NEEDED it! Have a multi meter, but it's such a bulky floppy thing with those wires and probes and stuff. Doesn't fit in my vaping suitcase well at all. So...I got it. But I didn't tell hubby. On the down low, so to speak.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Yeah but when your cards are maxed out and you have no money but you have plenty of juice, batteries, replacement cartos, Atties, tanks, tips, DIY supplies it just doesn't feel so bad to be broke and I did break my Pyrex tank finally just yesterday and I still have several to use. I also stock up on a lot of dog food, cat food hay and toilet paper

NeMom

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2012
Midwest
Every time I stop into my local B&M store I walk out with way more than I intended to buy. They just have so much cool stuff. The problem is I stop in there once a week and yes I did need that pink battery, new tank and extra cartod. Did I mention my original purpose was for juice? Yes I have. Problem and cannot even bring myself to total up the money I have spent on my vaping supplies since I started.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Problem solved, just get to the credit card bill before she does, pay it and then vape on. Lol !

Hey it worked for me! Been there, done that .........and he never knew a thing.

Since cigarettes used to cost us (=me!!) $400 a month - i can just bluff my way past $200 no problem and still say we're saving money, so buy a new dress dear etc ;)

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread