killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Bombo Viper - Golden Owl
Spain
Where to buy: juicyvapour.com
40/120ml Longfill
To reinforce the dessert line, I've brought you a packed product packed with all sorts of goodies that will most likely appeal to the sweet-toothed adventurer.
"A creamy combination of white chocolate, doughnut and cheesecake with a squeeze of lime juice, a delicious cream and a biscuit". That's a lot to even describe, as they packed so much into it that it got me curious to see how all these flavours would be extracted. I'm sure many will say "no way".
The smell is a pleasant mix of lime and cake, where you can't really identify if it's a doughnut or a cheesecake or a biscuit, but it certainly smells good. The base flavour will be cheesecake with a light lime note in the background, and then occasionally a hint of biscuit and doughnut can be expected. The cheesecake provides the perfect base, creamy and with its characteristic smell and taste. The lime is cheeky, coming out less at times and then more intensely, throwing a bit of acidity into the joint, giving it a fruity part of the steam. The biscuits and doughnuts alternate to give the cheesecake an even doughier flavour, making the vapour you inhale even more interesting and delicious. This whole "cavalcade" is also given a slight sweetness, which is not excessive at all, in fact it blends in with the cake part so much that the user doesn't even notice it. The flavours are intense, as you would expect from a dessert flavour of this kind, the proportions are well balanced, and you can't get tired of it after a whole day of use.
Conclusion. You can check out the product at the link below:

Attachments

• GoldenOwl.jpg
    GoldenOwl.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: gloopdegurp

Users who are viewing this thread