Bloog

Status
Not open for further replies.

customer

Jul 6, 2010
atlanta
Well I needed 10 post to talk to MR BLOOG. So I made one here to count towards one of my post and I hope he reads it.

I Ordered my bloog fusion 7/1/10 Order number 017317
I was not able to use the code fusion that MR BLOOG is still using a signature (last post with SS of Sig 7/4/2010), Emailed bloog yesterday to ask why it didn't accept the discount code.

this is what I get in return:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Jonathon,

Unfortunately this coupon code expired last month. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jason

Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 1:10 PM
To: Jason Del Giudice
Subject: RE: Bloog Order#017317

Hello, I tried to enter the discount code “Fusion” to get 10% off, I don’t think it worked though. If you could get it to work that would be great.

Cant wait to get my first e cig.

Jonathan

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My order STILL hasn't shipped!!
Give me a pack of cart. to compensate for your false advertisement or something, and ship my order you know, whenever is convenient for you.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Push it customer. That's Mr. Bloog's signature and he works for the company - it is HIS responsibility to make any changes to it - no one else's and certainly not your problem. His signature has said that since the Fusion line was introduced in May. I had the prior Bloog version and once the code didn't work on cartos I had ordered- it was credited to my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread