Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I recently received some bloog batteries from the PIF thread and some menthol, and a couple other flavor carts. I am trying to put together a lil gift package for someone I am trying to get to switch from another ecig (mean croke) I tried the carts that came with the batts and I have to say the flavormax carts have more flavor and vapor. I am guessing maybe they are an old version since I have seen so many amazing things about bloog! So my question is, can anyone give me some guidance on what carts I should get for him to get the most out of bloog and leave (mean croke) behind? He is a 2 pack a day reg cig smoker, btw. I look forward to any help, thanks !

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
I recently received some bloog batteries from the PIF thread and some menthol, and a couple other flavor carts. I am trying to put together a lil gift package for someone I am trying to get to switch from another ecig (mean croke) I tried the carts that came with the batts and I have to say the flavormax carts have more flavor and vapor. I am guessing maybe they are an old version since I have seen so many amazing things about bloog! So my question is, can anyone give me some guidance on what carts I should get for him to get the most out of bloog and leave (mean croke) behind? He is a 2 pack a day reg cig smoker, btw. I look forward to any help, thanks !

Depending on what he smokes. if he is a non-menthol smoker I suggest getting him a 5 pack of SPI.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Spi? Don't know what that is. No he is not a menthol smoker, that is just what was sent to me. I thought getting bloog was good because then he will be able to eventually get empty carts and refill his own to save money. I have a bloog pass thru too, which I am sure he has never seen before that will blow his mind, lol. :) anymore suggestions?

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
SPI is one of 5 non menthol flavors that Bloog offers to help supplement/reduce your smoking needs.

I would suggest you get your friend a tobacco sampler and a 5 pack of SPI in 16 mg. This way they can try all the flavors and decide for themselves which one fits their taste best. Then they can order more from the web, or you can order them for them if you are an affiliate and save them a little money.

Once they try the flavors and decide which is their favorite then they will need to decide if the 16 mg is actually strong enough for them. They may have to move up to 24 mg for a little while.

I am right here in Indiana with you, so if I can be of any further assistance feel free to drop me a PM.

Spi? Don't know what that is. No he is not a menthol smoker, that is just what was sent to me. I thought getting bloog was good because then he will be able to eventually get empty carts and refill his own to save money. I have a bloog pass thru too, which I am sure he has never seen before that will blow his mind, lol. :) anymore suggestions?

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
I agree about the sampler. That's probably the best way for him to decide his favorite flavor. You can't go wrong with SPI either. I don't own a Bloog myself but my roomate ordered a kit a while back and I really enjoyed the flavors that came with his kit. Since he ordered his kit about 2 months ago. I have been buying SPI and what used to be called Kamel (I believe it has a new name now). These two flavors are among my favorites. I order juice from a few vendors every month but I always make room for a 30 ml bottle of SPI.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I agree about the sampler. That's probably the best way for him to decide his favorite flavor. You can't go wrong with SPI either. I don't own a Bloog myself but my roomate ordered a kit a while back and I really enjoyed the flavors that came with his kit. Since he ordered his kit about 2 months ago. I have been buying SPI and what used to be called Kamel (I believe it has a new name now). These two flavors are among my favorites. I order juice from a few vendors every month but I always make room for a 30 ml bottle of SPI.

That's correct, what was once called Kamel is now called Arabian Voyage.

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
What is the thread on bloog? Canu buy carts and refill them or do u just have to stay with what they have on the bloog site? I want to get some juice and a few empty carts so I can show him how to refill to save money :)

You can buy pre-filled or blank carts on the bloog website. They are reasonably priced and can be refilled. My roomate has had exceptionally long life out of his bloog cartos. Just avoid thick juices, those tend to not work well in any carto from my exp. As far as the thread, I dunno for sure.... kr808d maybe I think maybe perhaps. I'm sure someone will chime in if Im wrong.
Also u can buy bottles of juice from bloog's website to refill with. I happen to really enjoy SPI alot and I buy 30 ml bottles to refill with. Not to sound like an ad for the company but the prices on their 30 ml bottles are awesome. I buy liquid from several vendors but bloog's prices are great. I am used to paying 20-25 bucks per 30 ml bottle from other vendors and I can buy a bottle of SPI for about 1/2 that. I am a happy camper.

Last edited:

Gizmo42

Oct 29, 2011
Aurora, Co
Ahh, thank you for the clarification. I was under the impression that "The last straw" was the same liquid with a new spiffy name.
Can you tell me, has the recipe changed at all or just the name?

Thats what I thought too. I dont see Arabian Voyage on the site, just The Last Straw where Kamel used to be. Also, in the description of the tobacco sampler they list Sahara which I'm guessing was an old version of Kamel?

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
Ahh, thank you for the clarification. I was under the impression that "The last straw" was the same liquid with a new spiffy name.
Can you tell me, has the recipe changed at all or just the name?

Hello Lambo,

May I clarify the name change? We were deciding on several different names to replace the Kamel name & finalized on The Last Straw. Arabian Voyage & Sahara were two of the new names proffered but they did not make the final cut. The formula is the same, only the name has changed!

Lambo-

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2011
Batavia, Ohio
Hello Lambo,

May I clarify the name change? We were deciding on several different names to replace the Kamel name & finalized on The Last Straw. Arabian Voyage & Sahara were two of the new names proffered but they did not make the final cut. The formula is the same, only the name has changed!

Thank you! I think the name is very fitting. I'm just glad to see it available again.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hello Lambo,

Yeah, my bad. I picked that up from an e-mail thread, and failed to verify before posting. :blush:
Thank you! I think the name is very fitting. I'm just glad to see it available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread