Best "No-Leak" Pod system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
I’m new to the pod scene but after searching and watching tons of YouTube videos I found this wotofo pod system where you can rebuild the coil yourself and I found the replacement coils and cotton are only about $5 from China compared to the USA where they are $10-15

I bought two of these so I don’t have to swap the pods. I’ll just charge both and carry two since they look lightweight. The rebuildavle coils can fit in voopoo and other mods.
SMRT POD KIT - The Smartest Pod System - Buy Now!

I don’t like mods where I can’t put in a 18650 battery so if these don’t hold charge long enough I could buy a voopoo and use the same wotofo smrt coil in the pod

Or you can just buy the coil and not the mod
SMRT Rebuildable Coil Kit

Last edited:
Reactions: bigbob2322

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Not sure if this thread has been resolved yet, but the OXVA Velocity has been quite the treat. It's thinner than most pods I've gotten so far, and has zero leaking. I've had the RBA attachment on there for a while now but puffed the pod for probably 500 or so times and there was zero leaking. For the RBA, there's a small amount of condensation from the airflow since the inlet is where the connector pins are, but for the 400 or so puffs I've used it, I think the small amount of condensation over the entire span of use would still be considered no leaking. It vapes astoundingly well, and can hold a 207/217 battery. The RBA on it is very impressive as well. Probably my favorite vape pod to date.

My only real complaint is that the pod only holds 5 mL, but with the RBA and a higher ohm coil, the lower wattage and juice use extends out quite a bit.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Vandal
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread