Status
Not open for further replies.

Lochstar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2008
MN, USA
Heya folks,

I've been vaping for over a year now but have come to where I seriously need to cut out the nicotine. I've mostly done just dekang juices, with some JC and Halo in the mix, and love the flavor and feel of vaping, but I need to go 0 nic.

So my plan is to cut down what I have for stock now and slide into 0 nic juice, but I'd like to order some quality, flavorful stuff to do that with. What are your recommendations for suppliers of 0 nic? Throat hit is nice, but not strictly necessary (and I know 0 nic throat hit is a rare thing anyways).

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
i got a sample of liquidxpress.com's peach cobbler in 0mg...i wrote about it in a post somewhere...love love love it...obviously no throat hit but a yummy peachy taste...not a perfumey one...just a juicy one...with a creamy taste to it...wouldnt use it all day but if u like sweet flavors its realllly great...i like TV doublers too...i have some if u wanna try the ones i have pm me and ill send some to u in 0mg...one is 100% vg the others are 70/30 mix

cass : o)

Hideto

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Sorry for zombifying an old thread but this thread honestly is what I'm interested in.

I want to be ABSOLUTELY sure any flavouring I get has ZERO nicotine in it. I don't want an "accidental amount" even to get in. I do not care about throat hit or anything traditionally associated with what makes cigs so addictive. I just want a juice that has some noticeable flavour, makes noticeable vapour, does not irritate my throat in any way, and has NO nicotine WHATSOEVER. As well, I've heard some flavourings may contain ingredients that are or could be unhealthy to inhale as opposed to eat. Does Tasty Vapor take this into account when choosing their flavour bases for mixing?

Can I trust Tasty Vapor 0 nic juice to not give me ANY nic at all? Also, if that's what I'm looking for, as a newbie to all of this, what/how do I order? I've never purchased this sort of thing before and want to make the right selection when ordering. I can operate a drop-diwn menu/radio button and other website code. I'm just unsure what type, what size, whatever, to set when ordering a flavour I'm interested in. Thanks for putting up with me. :)

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
Sorry for zombifying an old thread but this thread honestly is what I'm interested in.

I want to be ABSOLUTELY sure any flavouring I get has ZERO nicotine in it. I don't want an "accidental amount" even to get in. I do not care about throat hit or anything traditionally associated with what makes cigs so addictive. I just want a juice that has some noticeable flavour, makes noticeable vapour, does not irritate my throat in any way, and has NO nicotine WHATSOEVER. As well, I've heard some flavourings may contain ingredients that are or could be unhealthy to inhale as opposed to eat. Does Tasty Vapor take this into account when choosing their flavour bases for mixing?

Can I trust Tasty Vapor 0 nic juice to not give me ANY nic at all? Also, if that's what I'm looking for, as a newbie to all of this, what/how do I order? I've never purchased this sort of thing before and want to make the right selection when ordering. I can operate a drop-diwn menu/radio button and other website code. I'm just unsure what type, what size, whatever, to set when ordering a flavour I'm interested in. Thanks for putting up with me. :)

You can ABSOLUTELY trust Tasty Vapor. Top notch guy running a top notch company. I have been off NIC for 4 months now and the only place I trust and buy my zero nic juice is from Tasty Vapor. You can not beat the price, 120 oz of zero nic juice for $15.00 plus you can have customized flavors for no extra cost and pick your percentage of VG. The flavors are outstanding and you get quality unmatched by others. The good part this is not just my opinion but also many others.

Madison Ave

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Massachusetts
Hideto,

I've just placed an order with TV for their doublers.....

Cafe Macchiato
Cafe Mocha
Bananas Foster

I pretty much am a chain vaporholic...lol I do vary between nic levels....6mg - 12mg, but, don't want to overload. So, I have decided to try out some 0nic juices.

I will let you know how I like them once I receive them. I did pick these flavors/juices based on reviews I found on youtube for TV doublers.

Happy Vaping! :smokie:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread