Question For 0 Nic Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaxx

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Ohio
In anticipation of a FDA ban, I have been slowly building a stock of high nic fluid. I cut it pretty low so as to get as much out of the commercial liquid as I can. I enjoy vaping mostly for the amount of vapor produced, not massive throat hits or nicotine rushes. However, I do like a slight throat hit. Eventually, I'll run out of juice, and will be on 0 nic fluids.

My question is, what do you add to 0 nic to get a slight throat hit (comparable to say a ultra light cig)?

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
In anticipation of a FDA ban, I have been slowly building a stock of high nic fluid. I cut it pretty low so as to get as much out of the commercial liquid as I can. I enjoy vaping mostly for the amount of vapor produced, not massive throat hits or nicotine rushes. However, I do like a slight throat hit. Eventually, I'll run out of juice, and will be on 0 nic fluids.

My question is, what do you add to 0 nic to get a slight throat hit (comparable to say a ultra light cig)?

Check out the DIY section for Eliquid recipies - I've heard quoted by some people that they cut with everclear or vodka for a throat hit even with zero nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread