Best cigalike or a comparison site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

econofast

Jul 29, 2013
Boston, MA
This is great!
In just a few short days, I've decided to jump right from my Blu to a VV. I'm THIS close to pulling the trigger on an iTaste MVP. The only thing holding me back is portability. The box itself is a very nice size- I'd like to carry it in my pants pocket. That would mean keeping the atomizer disconnected when not in use. So that brings up the question - can you carry around an atomizer (specifically the CE5 style that comes with the MVP) without it leaking, breaking, etc.? Or do I need a case to do that?

I'm thinking it might be convenient to use something like this (if I can find a 100s size) as a carrying case: Amazon.com : KLOUD ® Silver aluminum cigarette case with sliding opening plus KLOUD cleaning cloth : Patio, Lawn & Garden
It looks just big enough to fit the MVP with an atomizer next to it (this one is too short of course)...

Someone encourage my decision! :)

econofast

Jul 29, 2013
Boston, MA
Just to wrap up this thread...

As you can see, I came in here dead-set against anything that wasn't a cigalike, and left hanging on the verge of getting an MVP.

I got my MVP two days ago and haven't touched my blu's since, except once to confirm that yes, there is absolutely no comparison.

If you're using the blu and thinking about upgrading, I can't recommend the MVP any more strongly. Granted, it's the only non-cigalike device I've tried, but it is incredible. Oh, and if you have a bunch of cartos that you don't want to see go to waste, they work just fine with the MVP, though they'll taste like a cotton ball over a campfire when compared to the clearos that come with it.

Thanks for all of the advice, and for kindly welcoming me into the vaping world!

Whiplash205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Cleveland, Ga, USA
For anyone that may see this, beware the eRoll simply because Type A atomizers for it are becoming difficult to find. Most places, last I checked, are either out of stock, low on stock, or only have LR in stock. Some sites list them as discontinued as well. Prices are going up to boot. $25 for a 5-pack is the best ive been able to find lately. My mom uses an iTaste vv/vw 3.0 as well as an eRoll, but she may have to ditch the eRoll soon if the Type A's are really discontinued.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
For anyone that may see this, beware the eRoll simply because Type A atomizers for it are becoming difficult to find. Most places, last I checked, are either out of stock, low on stock, or only have LR in stock. Some sites list them as discontinued as well. Prices are going up to boot. $25 for a 5-pack is the best ive been able to find lately. My mom uses an iTaste vv/vw 3.0 as well as an eRoll, but she may have to ditch the eRoll soon if the Type A's are really discontinued.

I don't think the atomizers are being discontinued. I can currently find them on many sites, and just paid $17 for a pack myself. Sometimes sites just run out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread