Blu Disposable flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEKWRX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just discovered e-cigs last weekend after buying a Blu Disposable on a whim from Walgreens. I've been a pack a day smoker of Parliament Lights for over 10 years, and I haven't had an analog since Saturday. Sunday night I ordered a premium Volt starter kit from Smokeless Image, and have been enjoying that kit a lot.

However, I really like the flavor I got out of the Blu Disposable. I got the tobacco sample pack from SI with 5 flavors but I don't really like any of them. I know Blu flavors are from Johnson Creek, does anybody know which is used in the disposables?

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
What type of flavors do you want? I want to commend you go getting the volt kit instead of the blu. I bought the blu kit after trying their disposable and it sucked. Their cartos burnt out quick and batteries didn't last long.

All of the blu's use Johnson creek vg juice (I believe it's called the red oak line.). Because their juice is 100%vg, it will have a much different flavor than a pg juice. Pg gives more flavor and throat hit but vg gives vapor.

You may want to consider ordering some 5 or 10 ml samples from different companies. I love the juice from Vapedudes.com.. They have some good promos for new customers too. If you use the code "fbfree" you can get a free 10ml bottle. The code "Vapedudes". Well give you 40% off your order. You can use both codes on one order. I bought 6 bottles and my cost was $12 with shipping. That would give you the chance to try several juices without spending a fortune, the nice thing about them is you can customize your juice. You can choose how much vg/pg you want, nic leve, and give extra flavor shots. Personally I use 70pg 30 vg with an extra flavor shot and between 6 and 11mg of nicotine.

Also, the blu disposables are 24mg nic so that will change the flavor too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I am loving the sweet flavors from vape dudes. I can't even figure out which is my favorite. You may want to let them steep for a day or two.

Also, a trick I just learned with the volt, which is what I have. If you don't have a clearomizer, I found a great way to test flavors without wasting a cartomizer.

Take an old cartomizer that you are not using anymore and carefully remove the filler. Make sure you don't take out the center tube.

One you have done that, you have a homemade drip tube. Simply drip a few drops on the atomizer at the bottom and puff. This way you can try the flavor without filling a cartomizer.

Also, when you fill their blank cartomizers, make sure you let it sit for a while or do a tayrn spin, this way you make sure the wick is soaked full

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I would think the JC original, not the red oak is in the Blu disposable. It's very possible JC is making a unique concoction for Blu. 100% for sure, its one of the two.

added: i happen to love the flavor of Blu disposables as well, but for 10 bucks at walgreens its such a ripoff. I'm going to order the JC original and will post the results. Plus the blu disposables are programmed to die after x number of puffs. I bought one and was getting great Vape one minute and very next puff its 100% dead. Blue light tip, dead as well.

I changed my mind I think it may be the Red Oak Domestic in 1.1% (for liability reasons). The Blu disposable does have a pipe tobacco flavor, with coffee and vanilla undertones. Does also produce lots of vape. I just cant figure the throat kick from a VG juice.

uggh :(

Last edited:

blondiee

Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I recieved my JC order yesterday. I'm sorry to say that Domestic flavor is not the blu disposable flavor. They probably make that flavor exclusively for blu. I agree at 8 dollars a pop, for a disposable, that is expensive. That was my first ecig, to see if I would like it. Maybe thats why I'm partial to that flavor. Anyway, domestic is not a bad flavor, its mild, I taste a bit of cherry.
I prefer pg over vg though.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
:unsure:
I've never tried a Blu ... or Johnson Creek Juices
JC apparently supplies special blends exclusively for Blu

He did a follow-up video a couple of weeks later.
I guess they sometimes have to sit a bit...

I like the Tenessee Cured (has a touch of sweetness) and am really liking "Island", Wisconsin Frost is a good pepermint mentholy vape.

But sadly I haven't found one exactly like Blu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread