BB Steep time? Only getting raisin

Status
Not open for further replies.

saso81

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Los Angeles
Hi All - I posted this in the Ave forum, but figured there's more traffic here and would repost as well...hope thats not a problem.

Well I just got my first order of BB in and was wondering on the steep time and how the flavor changes over time. I've had BB before that was well steeped and it tasted like heaven, I would get a rich flavor of graham crackers/cocoa, etc.

Now with the fresh BB I just got ALL I taste is fresh raisin and I mean that's all I'm getting. Obviously I'm gonna steep it, but based on what I'm tasting now I don't see how I'll ever get that old taste of Bobas I had a few months ago.

Any thoughts?

saso81

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Los Angeles
Yeah, let it steep. Buy enough that steeping won't require you to actually not vape it. I just bought 60 mL (2 x 30 mL) where one is for me to vape casually and the other is for, maybe, September or later.

Oh, and we really need to consolidate these BB threads. Sheesh!

Yea I bought 3 18ml bottles, the most the site allowed me to purchase. I'm planning to slowly vape one bottle and let the other two steep.

Do you use the cap off or the warm bath methods for steeping or just let em sit?

With Ave seeming to come around I think we've got more thread's a coming...lol

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yea I bought 3 18ml bottles, the most the site allowed me to purchase. I'm planning to slowly vape one bottle and let the other two steep.

Do you use the cap off or the warm bath methods for steeping or just let em sit?

With Ave seeming to come around I think we've got more thread's a coming...lol

The undisputed best method of steeping is, wait for it, it's coming soon, it's just passed. Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread