Just vaped Bobas Bounty for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
So I had a sample of Boba's before from another member. At least I was told it was Boba's Bounty.
I got all the flavors described, but I could taste the tobacco more.

I finally got my order in from AVE thinking it was the same thing. Straight out of the mail box, all I get is honey and raisins. No tobacco, no anything else. Just honey and raisins.

Do I need to steep this? Let it sit for a while?
If this is what its going to taste like then there will be a 99.9ml bottle of Boba's on the classies soon.

GraCnT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Hi, I was just reading through this thread and you just cracked me up! Salted fish!! Omg,,, too funny!! Why wait indeed! Lol
Eta: (This was supposed to caption calivapr's reply :/ ) ugh,, lol

Vape on!

I haven't tried BB yet, but someday will. My only problem with it is I hate all VG juices.... but still, would love to try because of the flavor description. :)

Last edited:

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
I'm really digging bobas bounty.
I picked up an 18ml bottle a couple weeks ago.
Have about 5ml left.
Gonna let that sit for a couple weeks and see how it changes.
I liked it enough to order a 30ml bottle, which just arrived today.
Next paycheck I will blow my vaping fund for the month on one order of bobas.
I'll sit on it for a while and let it steep.

I'm trying to savor it.....while I could use it for an all day vape, I don't have enough of it on hand to blow through it like that.
I use it in my dripping igo L exclusively to stretch it out.

I pickup graham cracker notes with raisin. I may be detecting a slight black licorice in there too.
After 2 weeks, I am barely starting to notice a slight tobacco hint.
It's a nice change from all the fruity and candy flavors I normally vape all day.
I use it to wind down in the evenings.

After I have a couple hundred ml steeping, I'll most likely start filling my tanks for adv.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I have to say, BB is growing on me more and more. Mine is over a month old now and the tobacco is coming through more. Got the big bottle and half is gone already.
It's as much an enigma as others have stated. I dont know if I can say its delicious, but it does create a "craving". Typically, after I've killed a tank of something else, I NEED to have a tank of BB between. Part of me wants to say its not a big deal, not worth the hype. At the same time, I want it, need it, and it's one of my favorites!

Most of us probably read the "Better than Bobas" thread in which we may have been introduced to GLV's El Kamino. While they're not the same at all, once they both become tobaccos after steeping, they do seem somewhat similar. Maybe not, but I can see the similarities.
However, one thing I love to do is to kill a tank of El K, and refill with Bobas so theres some mixture in there of the two. The two flavors mixed is pretty tasty and interesting. Just FYI for those of you who might have both on hand.

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
just recieved some. rebuilt my potank coil to 1.8 ohms and wicked it with cotton puff balls. so far idk, not getting much flavor with it. the flavor I do get it a light taste of honey and raisin. going to let teh tank sit for a few hrs and try it again. if im not happy ill re wick it with less and hope that helps. going to save teh rest until my mech and dripper come in, by then this juice should be steeped good

John Alexander

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
On the back nine
At a Phoenix Vape get together a month or so back I dropped a couple juices in the put/take box and was looking for a low nic juice to use at night and found a 6mg bottle of bobas. It's a nice 'before bed' Vape.

It's my morning-with-coffee vape. One of the few good reasons to get out of bed.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
I've been using Boba's daily for well over a year now. I usually get 200 ml. Been rebuilding vivi nova mini's with ss mesh wicks and the flavor is usually spot-on for about 2 months before I have to build a new one. I've never tasted any hint of cinnamon. BWB EJoker is cinnamon. Boba's has always tasted like honey graham crackers dipped in tobacco milk to me. Boba's, HHV Serendipity, and Halo's Tribeca and Torque are all I really stock in abundance now. I'm pretty content with these 4 juices at this point. My :2c::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread