Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Honestly, there is something different in the bottle that I got. I've been vaping bobas for a long time, and never ran completely out of it. I've cleaned all my atties and tried a host of different devices, something is definitely different. Still tastes yummy, but it's slightly off. Even dig out some new old stock LR boge atties and the old roughstack to give it a try. Every week it seems to tone down, I guess BB may just need to steep now.

Have you tried Gamel or have any around?

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Just moved on to the 2nd bottle of Boba's and it tastes much different than the first. The first bottle I had a strong fruitiness to it. This second bottle seems very bland. Almost as if there was too little flavoring added to it. It's still not a bad vape but definitely different than the first bottle. Maybe it's a result of the staff being trained up on how to mix the juice?

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
Just moved on to the 2nd bottle of Boba's and it tastes much different than the first. The first bottle I had a strong fruitiness to it. This second bottle seems very bland. Almost as if there was too little flavoring added to it. It's still not a bad vape but definitely different than the first bottle. Maybe it's a result of the staff being trained up on how to mix the juice?

Heh, I just noticed this as well upon opening my second bottle. Your theory as to why also sounds very plausible to me.

Vedra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2011
California
Heh, I just noticed this as well upon opening my second bottle. Your theory as to why also sounds very plausible to me.

I was thinking the same, my buddy got a bottle that was spot on from day one. Been refilling a protank every time I stop by ;)

On the home front, I've re-strung an igo-s with .5 ribbon and cotton ball at about 1.6 ohms, and while the first toot or two are still wonky, the remainder of those drops are amazing as usual. I noticed in the first build that the wick was choking a bit, so I replaced it with a proper size, and it went back to the same weird flavor all the way through. I have since re-wicked again to a wick that chokes a bit more, and it seems to mute the offending flavor enough to bring the bobas back out of it.

Vedra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2011
California
Have you tried Gamel or have any around?

I haven't tried any of his true tobacco flavors except the flue cured. It was awesome. A good few years ago I ordered a bunch of his fruity stuff as well. They were really tasty for candy flavors, but I gave most of them away to candy lovers. One of these days I'll give those a shot, but attempting to squeeze an order through just for tasters isn't high on my priority list. If I am awake early enough to order from ave, it's because I'm busy making money. I got lucky his first reopen day and had just gotten off work when the site popped up, and also managed to wrangle a bottle out of a friend who didn't care for it like he used to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread