Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
OK so I have been talking about a standardized test for Ecig batteries under load with various devices etc. I have created a STANDARD test for a baseline on mods and big battery setups.

Here is the baseline test we will perform.
ECIST test #1

Load = 2.0 ohms , Voltage = 4.0 volts , Current ( amps ) = 2.0 amps , power = 8 watts

Time cycle = 5 seconds ON , 15 seconds OFF , cycles are counted using a electrical counter .

This will allow us to quantify battery life for ANY device and ANY battery type , If all units are tested using this setup all results will be EQUAL regardless of vape style or juice or atty/carto type ( considering that they are 2 ohms )

We also just purchased a digital battery analyzer to analyze battery performance, MAH rating , discharge rates etc. so we KNOW what will be what.

we will be getting these parts and test equipment in by the end of the week.
FYI :vapor::vapor:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Wow! Thanks for the update. This is a great service to your customers. Real data is always better than anecdotal evidence ;) I'm a network engineer by trade and love the idea! Great job!

No problem Paddrino , we need to all know what the hell is going on with Batts and devices , we have all learned that we cannot trust the battery specs out of China . And this test will apply to ANY DEVICE out in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread