Anyone Actually Ever Test An ECIG/PV Battery Under Load ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I really wish you had asked this last night as I just put my Protege in the mail today. I would have sent you one of these manual 510 batteries that are collecting dust now... lol....

On second thought I am going to be mailing something I sold one day this week and I would gladly shoot you one then. So consider it done Steve. It isn't an 801 but I will fully charge it first. God these things are tiny. First time I have held one in over two months... Now to find the charger. The Prodigy has rendered them useless.

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
I would be interested in seeing that data. I have taken a 510 battery apart just to rob the connector. I was amazed at how small the actual battery is and how small the wiring is. It must be 32 or 36 guage wire connecting the battery components together. All you would need to do is take a stock battery apart and put a 3 ohm resister in line with a switch. I'd like to see the power curve over time to see how long the battery operates at a good voltage. It would be nice to see a recording of the battery performance under load.

Kevin

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Yes,

I am fully aware, ecig batteries are rated at 3.6/3.7v ...

My Question .... What's that battery performing at under load. I don't have a manual battery here to actually be able to test with.

For Reference, This is How you Test load. Loaded Voltage = True voltage you are using ...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-device-under-load-prodigy-other-devices.html

So ... Anyone actually know?

Hmm...very suspicious Steve. :sneaky:

What evil plot have you come up with now to create something we can't live without? 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread