Batteries & Parts Guide for the Super Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Yea... this afternoon when I got in from work :)

Just couldn't stand it any longer. LOL... besides I need a little diversity in my family.

Same here.... I don't know how many times my finger was itching to push the order now button....

I finally could not stand it no more and ordered one up today.... :hubba:

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
DJ... I followed the link to south summit but those show to be CR123s.
Are they the same as CR2's. I have some CR123A's that I use in another HV-PV but thought the CR2's were smaller...

Thanks...

Looks like many of the links in my original post are now bad. I can't edit it anymore or I would fix it.

Digital Lungs

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Manitoba, Canada
I broke down and ordered the Super-Six last night.

David, thanks for all your help.

djdavis75, thanks for posting this thread. It really helped me figure out what I need to run the Super-Six.

I just ordered four 14500s and six CR2s, plus chargers, for about the cost of four non-rechargeable CR2s locally. Fingers crossed that this deal isn't actually too good to be true...

Cheers!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I'm about to push that purchase button myself..but i have a question.

I like the 3.7 vape....dont care for 6v at all. Is the sleeve just for 3.7 or for 6v...

So...my question is...if i order the Super 6...do i have to order anything else ( have batteries) just to vape at 3.7 volts.

I'm blondish besides being clumsy

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think we should go in together and share custody:D You just need to indicate what model 901, 801, or 510 and have the right batts and attys and just hit GO8-o I knew I shouldn't have mentioned I was thinking of getting one8-o Oh girly:D He also has a 3 yr warranty and mad skills
RIMP:evil:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I think we should go in together and share custody:D You just need to indicate what model 901, 801, or 510 and have the right batts and attys and just hit GO8-o I knew I shouldn't have mentioned I was thinking of getting one8-o Oh girly:D He also has a 3 yr warranty and mad skills
RIMP:evil:

LOL..I love you Rimpy. I of course would have to have the 901 cause of my cartomizer addiction...i know you would want the 510...

I was looking at the pictures..and these things are wicked designed...Love the design and the "cleanness" of the device.

When i move next to you we're gonna have so much fun !!

LOL...YOu KNEW i'd have to have one of these !! Gonna have to sell some of my other mod's to swing it..but im game :p ( digging thru mods as i type, oh..which of you guys need a new home :) )

And..answer my question...lol....do i need a sleeve or something ? You know how i hate the 6v vape...

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Gonna have to sell some of my other mod's to swing it..but im game :p ( digging thru mods as i type, oh..which of you guys need a new home :) )

Hahaha... I know the feeling.... I am going to put my VP-PT and my black eGo/Tornado set up so I can swing the Mini T once it's out...

The S6 and the Mini T will look so nice together!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread