Batteries & Parts Guide for the Super Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKs0n-

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
New Jersey - Passaic County
Yeah, it was originally a prototype i did up for a customer who prefers CR2's. At the time, there were no Protected Cr2's, so the dimensions of the S6 were sized around smaller batteries.

Hey man I seriously appreciate your honesty. That means a hell of alot in my book. I do apologize for possibly coming off as a little spoiled brat who just couldn't get what he wanted. I was trying my hardest not to sound that way but my hopes of the 'Perfect' HV Mod all came crashing down abruptly. I'm extremely happy ya didn't take offense to any of my words and I cannot tell ya how excited I am to see your new masterpiece! ! ! :)
Thx for the good news!

Last edited:

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
You may want to hold out for my Big battery mod, that will take two CR123a's or one 18650:) Obviously, it's going to gain some girth, and it will be a standard top botton type mod, but like all Super T's, she's going to be a nicely crafted beauty! Hoping to have it in March sometime!

David, if Big battery mod means 6V vaping, is using just one battery (18650) safer than using two batteries (CR123a's)?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David, if Big battery mod means 6V vaping, is using just one battery (18650) safer than using two batteries (CR123a's)?

I think both are equally safe as i am unaware of anyone having either of those batteries fail in a mod on them:)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
-----

Thanks for your quick answer. I'm back to doing 6V with my SIX....it's just not possible to resist. Do you know if using only one battery is generally considered safer? If so, I'll buy some of those 18650's.

-----

I'm thinking i misunderstood your question, the CR123a's and 18650's we were discussing don't fit in the Super Six, but they will be fitting in my new big battery mod i've been designing.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Not to get off the subject of the battery issue...But you did mention the Big Batt Mod on here,and since i am #3 on the list...I was just wondering since you are going to have a top placement button on the mod....Will she still be all mechanical???Thanks in advance....

Good question, it'll be semi mechanical, that much i can tell you:)

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
-----

I'm using two green UltraFire 15270 batteries 800mAh 3.0V in my Six for 6V vaping. Are these batteries also called CR123a or just CR2?

Geez....I just found two CR123a batts. I'm charging them up for my new Big Mod that's going to arrive ummm....when was that again? :)

-----

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread