Back to analogs. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try slapping a patch on and eating sunflowers seeds, raisins, grapes, carrots or whatever thats healthy when your juice is out. Learn to make large amounts of your own if you have to. Maybe there is a smokeshop close by you that even sells it. I understand tobacco is hard to get off of. I smoked for 34 years until 2 weeks ago. Read what you just typed. You will see that you are no longer in control of your life and the analogs have you at their mercy.

ajkron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
alabama
hate to hear that. i never thought i would kick analogs till i discovered ecigs. i first tried one of those cheap ones from the mall about a year ago. well that didnt last long. the battery was going dead too fast for me so i eventually started back with the analogs. well a few months ago i discovered the ego(and now the ego-t, which is a great setup) and havent looked back since. the key for me is to have as much supply of juice and parts as you can afford. i know about a week ago i was down to about 3ml of juice and freaking out. luckily my ejuice arrived before i ran out. that taught me a good lesson and have stocked up on parts and juice. i hope you find a happy medium with your vaping!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Listen, I tried I could not quit. Period. I resigned myself to the fact that I'd always smoke, always stink, my walls would be yellow forever and ever. I tried everything. If I went out with friends, I'd wonder if there was a place I could sneak out for a smoke. It ruled my life in a bad way. Jobs I didn't take because of it. Vacations. It really made me feel like crap.

Like Cozzcon said, this is my methadone. I'm fine with that. I got the pv because of my mother who has COPD. She's already down from 36 mg. to 8 mg. which is amazing. I'm doing better than I ever thought possible. But am I an addict? Hell, yea.

Somebody mentioned having emergency supply earlier. Heck, I have one of them nicotrol inhalers with about 150 cartridges left. Was suppose to use that with my welbutrin when quitting cigarettes 2 weeks ago. Felt like putting ketchup on my lips and hanging a string from the end of it. I decided to vape instead and love it. Even though I make fun of the nicotrol puffer thing, it will serve as emergeny supply plus I have a box of patches. I may still have nicotine in me, but its a smaller amount without the other 4000 additives and tar..tar is baaaddddd.

Regarding my messages, dont mean to be a granny goose. I first smoked in 1974 and started smoking regularly in 1977. I believe that it was the day that Elvis died. I'm not, nor will I ever be a tobacco smoker bigot. To be honest, I had forgot what it was like not to cough up crap, smell and taste things the way they really are and many, many other things. I'm not out pushing for anti smoking laws. Everybody has a right to smoke if they wish. I just know that if I can do it, anybody can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread